Xbox gamebar won't refresh captures

Discus and support Xbox gamebar won't refresh captures in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On one PC it works fine, on the others it won't refresh until you tab out of the game you're in. Same versions of Windows, same game, tried repairing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anreii, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Anreii
    Anreii Guest

On one PC it works fine, on the others it won't refresh until you tab out of the game you're in.

Same versions of Windows, same game, tried repairing and resetting the app but it still won't work. Does anyone know a fix? Thanks

:)

Anreii, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You can try to use the task bar to give priority to the game bar on the Windows process and set it as a real time process
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Anreii! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The other Windows devices have the same hardware specifications?
  4. Anreii Win User

Thank you, just tried that and made sure power mode was set to best performance but it's still the same
  5. Anreii Win User

Just tried and a reboot for good measure but afraid that hasn't worked. Thank you
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

And are the same games or different games? As you mentioned that only after you close the game it refresh I'm thinking it might be a memory resources situation
Thema:

1. Xbox gamebar won't refresh captures - Similar Threads - gamebar won't refresh

2. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  3. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  4. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  5. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  6. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  7. Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work: I was wondering how to and if you can fix a glitch with gamebar that when I open it it doesn't log me in and each time I try to log in it comes up with signing in for about 0.1 seconds and then...
  8. Win10 xBox GameBar won't record after installing new GT 1030

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 xBox GameBar won't record after installing new GT 1030: Hi. I have an HP Compaq Elite 8300 with an Intel Core i5 3470. It didn't come with a GPU. Only an iGPU (Intel HD Family Graphics 2500 i think). With that I was able to play some games and record...
  9. windows xbox gamebar won't show fps

in XBoX on Windows
    windows xbox gamebar won't show fps: Hello, here's my problem. when i'm in a game, and i launch the gamebar the widget appears. but for the FPS there are two --. when i click on these, a button ask for access (in French) appears....
  10. Xbox account won't let me sign in on windows 10 xbox app or gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox account won't let me sign in on windows 10 xbox app or gamebar: I am unable to sign into my xbox account on windows 10 everytime I do these 2 boxes open one says "We can't sign you into xbox live right now. Try again in a while. If that doesn't work, we have a...