Xbox Gamebar Parties

Discus and support Xbox Gamebar Parties in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I'm in a party on Xbox Gamebar, it will randomly disconnect me from the party. Then, if I try to connect back in, doesn't work. Everything else... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by goodtimes08, Nov 4, 2021.

1. goodtimes08
    goodtimes08 Guest

Xbox Gamebar Parties

When I'm in a party on Xbox Gamebar, it will randomly disconnect me from the party. Then, if I try to connect back in, doesn't work. Everything else about it works, the chat, performance stats, capture except for parties. I'm very annoyed about this because I normally have to wait about 5mins before I can rejoin, and if any notifications come through Xbox gamebar, it 'resets the timer'. The things that don't work are: creating a party and joining a party. Please help.

:)

goodtimes08, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Can't hear party chat through headset with xbox app on PC

use gamebar for party chat instead then you can pop into gamebar setting and set the default mic and output in there better.
  3. CavemanScorch Win User

Is there any possible way to fix xbox gamebar?

Same here, a possible workaround is to pin the party so when not in gamebar, it's on the screen but smaller than the full gamebar. Not found a full solution yet.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

How do I use Xbox remote play on my PC to use my mic?

use any mic and use gamebar for party chat.
  5. M O N S T FI z Win User

Updated the Gamebar can't start party's anymore

Ok thats what I thought but I dont realy understand the decision.

First of all: Wich App should I use now? The Xbox App or the Gamebar? There are two Apps installed on Windows that have the xbox Party Feature and both of them are lacking in different Features. In the beginning I used the Xbox App, but than oneday all Party
    and Game Invitations only appeared for the Xbox Game Bar even when it was disabld in Windows-Settings. That made me switch to the Gamebar. In the Gamebar i was missing Features like seeing who is in a friends party and they adde back a private Voice chat like
    on Xbox 360 wich made zero sense. on the Xbox App on the other hand I cant see my friends beeing in a party in the friendlist anymore, also it has no voice overlay and as I mentioned before I get all the Invites for the Game bar even if disabled.

Edit: Also I wanted to mention its still possible to start partys with the xbox app on PC, Smartphone and tablet so why removing the feature for PC players from the Gamebar?
  6. [Farscape] Win User

xbox app for Windows ten

just use gamebar for parties and chat, dont have to open any apps then.
Thema:

Xbox Gamebar Parties

1. Xbox Gamebar Parties - Similar Threads - Gamebar Parties

2. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  3. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  4. Xbox Gamebar mic not working in party chat (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamebar mic not working in party chat (PC): Hi! I've been having an issue with Xbox Party Chat on PC. I've been getting an orange triangle with an exclamation point. Anytime I join a party I am unable to communicate but I can hear my...
  5. Gamebar Party Chat stops working when overlay is closed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamebar Party Chat stops working when overlay is closed: Ever since the latest windows 11 update the Xbox gamebar is not working properly. Party chat only works when the overlay is on the screen. As soon as I close the overlay the other members of the...
  6. Gamebar requiring reset to use party audio input

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar requiring reset to use party audio input: So my gamebar has been having issues for a couple of weeks and it is starting to get frustrating. When I open gamebar and get the pop-up, the people in my party can hear me and I can hear them....
  7. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  9. How do i record Xbox gamebar party chat on a seperate audio track using obs? Or how do i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i record Xbox gamebar party chat on a seperate audio track using obs? Or how do i...: Ive been trying to figure this out for months. When recording with OBS Studio, im unable to record party chat outputting from xbox game bar audio on pc in a seperate audio track so i have that...
  10. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...