XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?
Discus and support XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just wondering if anyone elses CPU speed stays at 0.00 Ghz? submitted by /u/Krimzon_Grey [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Krimzon_Grey, Jan 24, 2020.
Thema:
XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?
Loading...
-
XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed? - Similar Threads - GameBar showing CPU
-
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
Gamebar Feedback link not working
in XboX InsidersGamebar Feedback link not working: Xbox Ally X insider for Xbox and Gamebar. I went to give feedback for the new Gamebar cursor feature through the integrated ASUS Control center- Gamebar interface and the feedback link does not... -
Help upvote Handheld Gamebar and XboxApp feature requests
in XboX InsidersHelp upvote Handheld Gamebar and XboxApp feature requests: Hello Amazing XBox and Handheld community I have couple of feedback requests for Microsoft to improve for the new XBox Fullscreen experience. To get Microsoft attention to prio them, it would... -
PC Gamebar Looking For Group not showing all my games.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialPC Gamebar Looking For Group not showing all my games.: I got the new Forza Motorsport recently and the LFG doesn't show the game as an option. I don't see an option to search for games or add games, there is only a list of seemingly random games, some... -
PC Gamebar Look For Group not showing all my games.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialPC Gamebar Look For Group not showing all my games.: I got the new Forza Motorsport recently and the LFG doesn't show the game as an option. I don't see an option to search for games or add games, there is only a list of seemingly random games, some... -
My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list: Hi, My xbox game bar has stopped showing my friends list and just says " we cant show your friends right now, try again in a bit" Ive followed steps on other posts , ive signed out and in,... -
why isnt roblox showing on looking for group xbox gamebar
in XBoX Games and Appswhy isnt roblox showing on looking for group xbox gamebar: im confused and frustrated i just wanna find gaming buddies 167ee53f-ab77-4187-978e-766de912c69a -
Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?
in XBoX on WindowsGamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?: Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites: Xbox Console Companion does not work for this purpose and asks me to use Xbox app, Xbox app and Gamebar (Win+G) does not work either.. It... -
windows xbox gamebar won't show fps
in XBoX on Windowswindows xbox gamebar won't show fps: Hello, here's my problem. when i'm in a game, and i launch the gamebar the widget appears. but for the FPS there are two --. when i click on these, a button ask for access (in French) appears....