Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update

Discus and support Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My Xbox Gamebar had updated to version 5.822.6271.0 at 30th August 2022 (GMT +8:00), and I found that it no more able to record gaming videos in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rotostega Congroo, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update

Hi,

My Xbox Gamebar had updated to version 5.822.6271.0 at 30th August 2022 (GMT +8:00), and I found that it no more able to record gaming videos in 60fps even with the settings on.

Kindly check on this and provide an effective solution/suggestion as this issue greatly impacted my gaming experience, thank you very much.
    Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update [​IMG]

:)

Rotostega Congroo, Sep 5, 2022
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

I am sorry Gamebar is not working as you expected and hoped. I assume that of course you have

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record gameclips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns On

But just wanted to make sure. Ahh, the pleasures of upgrading. I believe you have come across a fix to make the Gamebar recording application "work as designed".

https://www.polygon.com/2015/7/31/9081715/windows-10-game-bar-how-to-record-screen-video

I see that recent updates to Gamebar have included fixes to close the loopholes. Of course, these are issues with copyright, privacy rights and technical infringement.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Game Bar Multiple Monitors

gamebar only records the main screen,
  4. Krish K. Win User

Xbox gamebar unable to capture and record my games/screen in Windows 11

Hey Josef, I am currently updated to Windows 11 and it has recently started to happen (maybe in the past 2 months) and even after restarting my computer I am unable to get the gamebar to work.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Uploading clips on Windows

the companion app will go someday, recording is by the gamebar these days.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

XBox is not Recording my screen

your laptop is not powerful enough, gamebar recording will not work
Thema:

Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update

1. Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update - Similar Threads - Gamebar recording 60fps

2. How Do You Change The Resolution of Recordings in Xbox Gamebar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Do You Change The Resolution of Recordings in Xbox Gamebar?: I have been making recordings with the "capture widget" in xbox gamebar for quite some while now and have had no issue with recording games in the past. However, one thing that began to frustrate...
  3. Xbox gamebar unable to record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamebar unable to record: [img] So this happened when i updated to windows 11, when i try to record there nothing showed so i open the gamebar and see that the record button color is just gray. Also it didnt said...
  4. Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2: Hi, as the title says. I've troubleshooted this with Razer themselves, and we've confirmed that the Leviathan is fully updated, and using OBS or Nvidia's recording system, there is no static over...
  5. How do i record Xbox gamebar party chat on a seperate audio track using obs? Or how do i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i record Xbox gamebar party chat on a seperate audio track using obs? Or how do i...: Ive been trying to figure this out for months. When recording with OBS Studio, im unable to record party chat outputting from xbox game bar audio on pc in a seperate audio track so i have that...
  6. Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.: Hiya, whenever I use the recording features of Xbox Game Bar within games, a loud buzzing sound is recorded. This doesn't occur with non-Steam games, as far as I know. I've seen other threads from...
  7. Xbox GameBar Not Recording last 30 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GameBar Not Recording last 30 seconds: i have a legion 5 levova and ive just recently wanted to start gaining more clips but i can record and take photos but i cant record the last 30 seconds, very frustrating , says gaming features...
  8. Cannot screen record using gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot screen record using gamebar: I'm using gamebar to record a tutorial for work. We have windows 11 and everything is up to date. When I try to record it says "Gaming features not available for the Windows desktop or File...
  9. How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...: Everytime I try to record/clip using my xbox gamebar it always greets me with the error message "There was a problem with background recording. Try again later." I have searched everywhere for...
  10. cant record with gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant record with gamebar: i think first thing i have to mention is i have an amd rx 6400xt, and all updates are done, but everytime i try open xbox gamebar to record it tells me we cant record rn, try again later, i...