Xbox GameBar issues
Discus and support Xbox GameBar issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello people Since PC is my main gaming platform and I sold my xbox one fat I still play games from this company like Gears 5 with friends. Where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fz iReVenge, Apr 19, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox GameBar issues
Loading...
-
Xbox GameBar issues - Similar Threads - GameBar issues
-
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
Gamebar Feedback link not working
in XboX InsidersGamebar Feedback link not working: Xbox Ally X insider for Xbox and Gamebar. I went to give feedback for the new Gamebar cursor feature through the integrated ASUS Control center- Gamebar interface and the feedback link does not... -
Help upvote Handheld Gamebar and XboxApp feature requests
in XboX InsidersHelp upvote Handheld Gamebar and XboxApp feature requests: Hello Amazing XBox and Handheld community I have couple of feedback requests for Microsoft to improve for the new XBox Fullscreen experience. To get Microsoft attention to prio them, it would... -
does anyone like the new gamebar design
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone like the new gamebar design: just say yes or no submitted by /u/Doglover513_on_Yt [link] [comments] -
(gamebar pc) something went wrong with this widget/party
in XboX Insiders(gamebar pc) something went wrong with this widget/party: whenever i try to join/create an xbox party all my widgets crash and i get an error saying something went wrong with this widget/party. i've tried everything to fix this including resetting... -
Using Xbox gamebar and app causes my friends' audio to cut out?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialUsing Xbox gamebar and app causes my friends' audio to cut out?: This wasn't a problem before a few weeks ago. I join a party, and everything is ok- I can hear everybody just fine. But, when someone says a really short sentence, their audio cuts out the last... -
Xbox Gamebar issue
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox Gamebar issue: Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same problem as this guy. I did all the things you recommended. My internet isn't the problem. I have gigabit internet and get all of it. My sound... -
How to fix gamebar frozen video issue?
in XBoX on WindowsHow to fix gamebar frozen video issue?: After I clipped something and played the clip, it just shows a frozen part of the clip and plays the sound in the clip. If it helps, I was playing Fortnite. edb8791e-f0bd-488c-9350-95d299e0f3a4 -
GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it
in XboX InsidersGameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it: I'm on Windows 10. I'm trying to activate the FPS counter on my ASUS ROG laptop for a game I play but clicking "Request Access" brings up an error saying that windows cannot find the file....