Xbox Gamebar Capturing makes the audio SUPER QUIET

Discus and support Xbox Gamebar Capturing makes the audio SUPER QUIET in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In the options area, you can set the capturing to record all audio right? That way, you can record what you and your friends say to each other while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by [Evermore], May 25, 2021.

1. [Evermore]
    [Evermore] Guest

In the options area, you can set the capturing to record all audio right? That way, you can record what you and your friends say to each other while playing a game or whatever background audio you put. However, whenever I do this, it makes the spoken audio of my friends loud, but makes what I say and the game audio almost inaudible. How the hell does that work? How do I fix it?

:)

[Evermore], May 25, 2021
  2. [Evermore] Win User

I appreciate the reply. However, it did not work.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

XBox is not Recording my screen

Screen capture is different from video recording

With screen capture you don't need fps

In game capture even 1 lost frame can be 10-30secs if lost video or audio this requires encoding by your gpu

If your screen capture is so good try yours and see what happens it's not the same as game capture like gamebar
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Audio super quiet on Xbox one

Hello Queen, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your audio.

Xbox is aware of some audio issues within the system and they do recommend that you file a bug report via their Xbox Insider app. If you don't already have it installed please do so where you can read how to file a bug report.

In the meantime you can try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down then unplug it for 30 seconds. If you're still having trouble after that then please try a factory reset on the console. You can do this via the Settings. Please be sure you know your account information before doing a reset.

When you do a reset there's an option to keep installed games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud. Do not use the app or bring over previous settings if you're prompted to do so.
  6. TheDiamondMan3 Win User

Xbox gamebar record last 30 seconds feature audio recording problems

sorry, i just realised that i managed to word "system audio" wrong, yeah problem isnt with my mic, its just that system audio is very quiet and doesnt want to go any higher in the captures
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamebar Capturing makes the audio SUPER QUIET - Similar Threads - Gamebar Capturing makes

2. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  3. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  4. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  5. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  6. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  7. Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work: I was wondering how to and if you can fix a glitch with gamebar that when I open it it doesn't log me in and each time I try to log in it comes up with signing in for about 0.1 seconds and then...
  8. gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps

in XBoX on Windows
    gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps: I did set the video framerate to 60 but when recording only 37.49 fps. My gameplay was more than 100 fps. 7657e413-e200-4e8e-937f-c1e8b807437e
  9. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  10. Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2: Hi, as the title says. I've troubleshooted this with Razer themselves, and we've confirmed that the Leviathan is fully updated, and using OBS or Nvidia's recording system, there is no static over...