xbox gamebar capturing clips takes a while(pc)

Discus and support xbox gamebar capturing clips takes a while(pc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, xbox gamebar is very useful but i just have one question. when i capture something it takes a day or two for it to save and actually show in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tawseef Choudhury, Jul 2, 2022.

1. xbox gamebar capturing clips takes a while(pc)

hello,

xbox gamebar is very useful but i just have one question. when i capture something it takes a day or two for it to save and actually show in my files. is this normal or can i make it show up any faster?

thank you to anyone who responds!

:)

Tawseef Choudhury, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help game bar problem.

Please try to reset the game bar app on your PC.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox game bar app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, restart your PC and try again.

But there are times that it will take long to upload the captures due to server delays but they should not be doing that all the time.

Hope that helps.
  3. FadeD ViiBE Win User

Upload xbox pc game bar captures to mobile app

I have the same question, but what I think OP is trying to ask is, how do we take a game clip captured on PC through the Xbox Gamebar and upload it to the Xbox PC App, so that we may share it to our friends through the app?
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Game Bar???

i found none of the gamebar clips are actually saved to the xbox network, they are only saved locally under the captures folder, if no access to the old storage then they are gone for good.
  5. IRB Win User

Unable to share external HD captures on Xbox Live

Hi again,

Just to quote from the article about external storage for game clips:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/capturing-game-clips-to-external-storage

"While this is a convenient way to port your clips and screenshots to a PC, saving captures externally means you can’t edit them in Upload Studio or share them on Xbox Live, like clips captured directly
    to your Xbox."

I don't think there will be any way around it. Sorry.
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Screenshots and Recordings

The best way to keep those clips is, install the Xbox app on your laptop or pc. Then on your console go to your captures and upload them to one drive and upload them to live. Then go to the Xbox app on pc or laptop click on the captures and scroll through
    what is live and download the clips to your pc or laptop in a file.
Thema:

1. xbox gamebar capturing clips takes a while(pc) - Similar Threads - gamebar capturing clips

2. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  3. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  4. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  5. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  6. Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work: I was wondering how to and if you can fix a glitch with gamebar that when I open it it doesn't log me in and each time I try to log in it comes up with signing in for about 0.1 seconds and then...
  7. gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps

in XBoX on Windows
    gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps: I did set the video framerate to 60 but when recording only 37.49 fps. My gameplay was more than 100 fps. 7657e413-e200-4e8e-937f-c1e8b807437e
  8. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  9. how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller

in XBoX on Windows
    how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller: I've tried literally everything, every setting related to gamebar I've unchecked/ checked. and still without fail it continues to open with my xbox button. I'm trying to use steam big picture mode...
  10. Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2: Hi, as the title says. I've troubleshooted this with Razer themselves, and we've confirmed that the Leviathan is fully updated, and using OBS or Nvidia's recording system, there is no static over...