Xbox Gamebar Activity Status

Discus and support Xbox Gamebar Activity Status in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Just a generally question, why do some games appear as nothing or “Online” in the activity status of game bar? I’ve had it work for things like... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by YETIKILLER3000, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Xbox Gamebar Activity Status

Just a generally question, why do some games appear as nothing or “Online” in the activity status of game bar? I’ve had it work for things like Minecraft,Gears of War,High on Life, but as soon as I play steams games Mafia 1 Definitive Edition, it works.Mafia 2 shows “Online”. Mafia 3 also “Online”. Hoping there’s a workaround this as i’ve tried adding games to the startup apps on the companion app to it just becoming blank in the status bar. Obviously i’ve also set the “Others can see your pc status” option as well. Thanks

:)

YETIKILLER3000, Feb 4, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The activity status of the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 only shows activity information for certain games and apps that support it. The activity status will display "Online" if the game is online-only, and "Nothing" if the game does not support the activity status feature. The support for this feature is determined by the developers of the games and apps, and can vary from game to game.
  3. YETIKILLER3000 Win User

Wild since mafia got remade and 1 out of the 3 games actually supports it, thats being the first one. Thanks for the reply!
  4. Rohn007 Win User

GameBar not activating

Thanks for the link.

However, since I posted it "magically" started working. I tried before running your trouble shooting suggestions.

I'll take "yes" for the answer.
  5. XBF George L Win User

GameBar not activating

Hey Rohn007!

There are a lot of good steps to try here
    Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

take a look under the section "What should I do if Game bar and shortcuts aren’t working?"

Please reply to let us know if these steps helped

Thanks for reaching out!
  6. Patirisha Win User

Looking For Group PC To Console

Open Gamebar open Gamebar Widget Menu and add "Looking for group". Done.

Open Console Companion and do like always. Done

Don't open Xbox App because Xbox App is not Gamebar nor Companion.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamebar Activity Status - Similar Threads - Gamebar Activity Status

2. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  3. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  4. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  5. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  6. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  7. Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work: I was wondering how to and if you can fix a glitch with gamebar that when I open it it doesn't log me in and each time I try to log in it comes up with signing in for about 0.1 seconds and then...
  8. gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps

in XBoX on Windows
    gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps: I did set the video framerate to 60 but when recording only 37.49 fps. My gameplay was more than 100 fps. 7657e413-e200-4e8e-937f-c1e8b807437e
  9. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  10. how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller

in XBoX on Windows
    how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller: I've tried literally everything, every setting related to gamebar I've unchecked/ checked. and still without fail it continues to open with my xbox button. I'm trying to use steam big picture mode...