xbox game

Discus and support xbox game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Stating that I don't own thw game even though i purchased them ee99c87b-b6a9-4d53-b0df-3dfe395053bb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatrickRussell1, Jul 7, 2018.

  1. xbox game


    Stating that I don't own thw game even though i purchased them

    :)
     
    PatrickRussell1, Jul 7, 2018
    #1
  2. monksy74
    monksy74 Guest
    monksy74, Jul 7, 2018
    #2
  3. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  4. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest

    xbox game

    Zero Jehuty, Jul 7, 2018
    #4
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Remove your profile from the console Using the steps here:
    http://xbx.lv/1kQseEQ
    and then >

    Power cycle the console using these steps:
    http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E
    Then sign back in and see if your able to use Xbox Live Gold features.
     
    OK Fowl, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. [D1SCZ] KellanCasper Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    yes but mine was non stop any time
  7. XBF Zineb F Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    Next time this happens, you can try accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

    In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

    Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  8. cpt sheridan Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    I can see going through the process of resetting one console that has a problem starting games, but I have an Xbox series X and S and a Xbox one X and all three consoles were having the exact same problem at the same time and I can't see it being a problem at the users side.

    I read that Microsoft had recently implimented a new authentication system and it was causing some problems with some of Microsofts services including the Xbox game authentication but as usual they would keep that part quiet like other companies would do.
  9. OzielSosa Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    I'm having the same issue and haven't found a solution.
  10. UnfitCardinal23 Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    Strange, I had the exact same thing happen to me. I assumed that it was a result of playing games on Game Pass Mobile. Literally when my clock reached 1 am MST every game I tried and crashed before started working again.
Thema:

xbox game

Loading...
  1. xbox game - Similar Threads - game

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  8. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  9. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  10. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...