Xbox game wouldnt updats, now have to pay

Discus and support Xbox game wouldnt updats, now have to pay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently i was trying to update the newest call of duty modern warfare update. I waited for about two hours until the game hit 100%, but it wouldnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlainePhillips, Apr 9, 2020.

  1. Xbox game wouldnt updats, now have to pay


    Recently i was trying to update the newest call of duty modern warfare update. I waited for about two hours until the game hit 100%, but it wouldnt finish. It stayed at 100%, stuck. After hard resetting numerous times i decide to attempt an uninstall and
    reinstall, but after i uninstalled it it said i no longer owned it. Now it says i must pay 60 dollars for a game i already spent 80 on.

    :)
     
    BlainePhillips, Apr 9, 2020
    #1
  2. BlainePhillips Win User

    Xbox game wouldnt updats, now have to pay

    I purchased the operator version however that version is no longer on the store, however it isnt in my games and apps and its nowhere to be found on my xbox
  3. zeroice007 Win User

    Xbox game wouldnt updats, now have to pay

    its still there in your ready to install list. If not restart your machine and it should be. If you purchased it the game is yours whenever you decide to install it.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

    Xbox game wouldnt updats, now have to pay

    Did you purchase a special edition version of the game? If so, you'd want to download that one instead and it should work. As an alternate, go onto your console and look for "Ready to Install" in My Games & Apps. You should find it in the Manage section
    of the app. If this account owns the game, you can redownload it from there.
  5. XXT3S LEDERXX Win User

    APB RELOADED keeps crashing.

    this game would be great if i could see everything on the screen, if it wouldnt crash every 25min-1hr, if they would update the engine. ALSO IF THEY DIDNT MAKE THE GAME PAY TO WIN!!!
  6. Jadasa730 Win User

    xBox issue after the latest update 10.0.22621.4480 (xb_flt_2305ni.230503-1400)

    You and me both, I been having nothing but problems since last update first sluggish than wouldnt open games wouldnt recognize controller although its plugged in now its my external storage its not recoginizing ...been with xbox about 14 years now but beginning to think ive about had my fill too
Thema:

Xbox game wouldnt updats, now have to pay

Loading...
  1. Xbox game wouldnt updats, now have to pay - Similar Threads - game wouldnt updats

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  10. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...