Xbox game status stuck on an xbox 360 game I am not playing

Discus and support Xbox game status stuck on an xbox 360 game I am not playing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I signed into my brothers xbox to play an xbox 360 game "Army of Two" on his xbox series s. We have since finished playing and uninstalled the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob1134, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Jacob1134
    Jacob1134 Guest

Hi all,

I signed into my brothers xbox to play an xbox 360 game "Army of Two" on his xbox series s. We have since finished playing and uninstalled the game. My account game status is now glitched and says I'm constantly playing army of two even though we have uninstalled the game and I have even removed my xbox account from his xbox entirely.

We have tried a few solutions we found online such as wiping the local game cache (xbox 360 & normal) and cleared network card cache to no avail.

Has anyone had this issue and able to help?

:)

Jacob1134, Jan 6, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you refresh the profile by signing out of the console and signing back in.

To sign out;

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

- Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Afterwards turn off the console and unplug it from the power source. Wait 2 minutes and plug it back in, then sign back into the console; You can sign in using the prompt or follow these instructions;

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

- Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

If that doesn't help, try to clear the MAC address;

- Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select Settings.

- Select Network Settings.

- Select Advanced Settings.

- Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

- Select Clear.

- Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

- Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select Settings.

- Select Network Settings.

- Select Advanced Settings.

- Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

- Select Clear.

- Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  4. Jacob1134 Win User

Hi,

Thankyou for your response!

I have tried all of these steps and it has not worked.

Anything else I can try?
  5. Rostom L Win User

Xbox Status stuck on 360 game

Hi Cameron!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

May I know what steps have you already tried so far?
    Have you already tried to manually toggle your status from an Xbox app on mobile?
  6. Matthew_M2 Win User

Xbox profile online status stuck on a 360 game

Hi !

Do you still have another 360 game installed on your Xbox console?

We'll try to redownload your 360 profile there and see if it would update your status.

Just load any 360 game. Hit the start and select buttons (small round buttons on either side of the big Xbox button on the controller). This will bring up the 360 guide, there should be an option to download your profile.

Then we try this. Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    it did change my online status, but now it changed to the next Xbox 360 game I loaded up. my online status is still stuck on a 360 game as of now.
Thema:

1. Xbox game status stuck on an xbox 360 game I am not playing - Similar Threads - game status stuck

2. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  3. My xbox status is stuck on a 360 game even though I'm not playing it and it is also...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox status is stuck on a 360 game even though I'm not playing it and it is also...: I wanted to play viva pinata for the first time in a while because I felt like it and it was free on game pass however after playing it it was stuck on my status even though I was playing other...
  4. My Xbox Status is stuck on a Xbox 360 game that I'm not playing at the moment.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Status is stuck on a Xbox 360 game that I'm not playing at the moment.: Hi, I have a issue with my xbox status that started an hour ago where it shows that I'm playing on a Xbox 360 game even though I stopped playing on it an hour ago. So, I have looked everywhere...
  5. Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game: Have encountered an annoying bug with Xbox One account where my status is stuck on playing an Xbox 360 game: "Fallout: New Vegas". I have loaded up other Xbox One games which does update however...
  6. Online status glitch, stuck on exited game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online status glitch, stuck on exited game: So I am having this problem where my Xbox status is stuck on a game that I have already exited out and chose another. I’ve tired differently methods I’ve seen online but it does not work. I’m not...
  7. Xbox Status stuck on 360 game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Status stuck on 360 game: Hello, my xbox live status is stuck on COD:Black Ops II i also realized it says i’m online even when my xbox is powered down I really enjoy playing with my friends on xbox especially considering I...
  8. Xbox profile online status stuck on a 360 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile online status stuck on a 360 game: hello, my profile online status on my Xbox series X has been stuck on a 360 game that I put on once. it is uninstalled and off my xbox, yet my online status still shows that I am on the game I...
  9. My Xbox One status gets stuck on a Xbox 360 game when I get off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One status gets stuck on a Xbox 360 game when I get off: My Xbox One status becomes stuck on a 360 game everytime I get off d73e84ac-900a-42ca-99ec-89433a719ca1
  10. Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it: So I'm having a weird issue for the past couple days where I will play an Xbox 360 game and even after I close it, my Xbox Live status will still say I'm playing it. Even if I turn on an Xbox One...