Xbox Game Share not working between XSX/XSS

Discus and support Xbox Game Share not working between XSX/XSS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So after talking to "technical support" for 56 minutes trying to remedy the situation, I am STILL unable to use Gameshare between my Xbox Series S & X.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Official3Sixty, May 7, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Share not working between XSX/XSS

So after talking to "technical support" for 56 minutes trying to remedy the situation, I am STILL unable to use Gameshare between my Xbox Series S & X. Worked fine for months. Now all of a sudden nothing has changed BUT the ability to Game Share. Technical support says this is a unique issue & that they will put a ticket in.

Anybody out there have or has had these issues? How did you fix it? Has Game Share changed?

submitted by /u/Official3Sixty
    [link] [comments]

/u/Official3Sixty, May 7, 2021
  2. asharjaved Win User

Day 1 patch confirmed

[table][tr][td]xss[/td][td]xss[/td][/tr][tr][td]xss[/td][td]xss[/td][/tr][/table]
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

About the fps of SEIKO SHADOW DIE TWICE on Xbox Series S

Because it's a different game designed with that console in mind

An Xbox One game will run standard Xbox One code on XSS as Power stated The XSS doesn't have the RAM the game is expecting.

It is unlikely From will revisit it if they haven't by now except in the form of a remaster you'd have to pay for.
  4. iLL Mortick Win User

Looking to join mature MW3 clan that utilizes Elites clan features

Well, we in xSS are planning to use Elite. But. I have trouble logging in to Elite. I don't know what the problem is, but I think Elite haven't started or there is something wrong with it.

But, as soon it works, I'll set xSS up to the board.
  5. Erick.Solis Win User

Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Not playable on this device

[​IMG]
    Yea. I went online using the link they provided above and signed in. Bought the game, installed it on both my XSX and my wife's XSS and so far everything has been running smoothly on both platforms. It doesn't state deluxe in the files but I did receive the add ons when starting the game.
  6. nebeloc Win User

Another XSX Dolby Atmos sound delay post. . .

Thankyou again for your reply, however reading in-between the lines, you are basically saying it is not a Microsoft problem and are disregarding this and other multiple posts which indicate it to be an issue with the XSX.

As I have detailed previously stated, placing the eArc in passthrough mode doesn't work for atmos game audio.
Thema:

Xbox Game Share not working between XSX/XSS

1. Xbox Game Share not working between XSX/XSS - Similar Threads - Game Share working

2. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1
  3. home xbox game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    home xbox game share not working: MY friend and I both have our xbox accounts gameshared with each other but despite my account working his xbox, his account was signed out of my xbox and I had to re enter his password, and now...
  4. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  5. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  6. Game share XBox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share XBox not working: I have been game sharing with my boyfriend for awhile and last month his gamepass renewed but only for pc unlike his normal gamepass ultimate. He sorted it out and bought it on console but I am...
  7. Game sharing Xbox x to Xbox s is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing Xbox x to Xbox s is not working.: I bought new Xbox x and set it as My Home Xbox. I got new game on the Xbox x, installed to Xbox x. I have second console Xbox s. My fiancé can’t play the new game on xbox s. He plays racing...
  8. Family game share not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family game share not working: So I have 3 Xbox in my house (My Xbox One, a son's Xbox one, and a another son's Xbox Series S). We have had my Xbox set as the Home Xbox for years and they were able to play my games and use...
  9. Why isn’t my game share working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my game share working?: I’m game sharing with one of my friends I have access to their games but I don’t have game pass but they do? I thought it was shared and now I’m confused 0475b486-7932-4452-a9fd-7641013a9ac3
  10. Will game sharing work for mw3 once the full game releases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game sharing work for mw3 once the full game releases?: I game shared with my friend with mw3 and wondering will i be able to play it when the game fully launches? e857e7ac-5f20-47e5-a595-27044e5a447b