Xbox game rewards, cannot redeem points/access app

Discus and support Xbox game rewards, cannot redeem points/access app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to launch the micro rewards app to redeem points, etc. Each time I have tried, it tells me I need to go to settings to set my console’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ROGUECQ29, Dec 12, 2022.

1. ROGUECQ29
    ROGUECQ29 Guest

Hi, I am trying to launch the micro rewards app to redeem points, etc. Each time I have tried, it tells me I need to go to settings to set my console’s location, advising me to go to system>settings>system>language and location to match my current location. It is already set to my country so I have changed it a few times and restarted console but I still get this message. Does anyone know what the solution is ? Thanks

:)

ROGUECQ29, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Maceo McBean Win User

I am located in Jamaica and that countryoption isnt there so I can only get rewards points and cannot get any rewards for them.

The rewards points I am talking about are xbox gamer points which cannot be redeemed on my xbox for games, discounts, ect and every time I open the rewards app It tells me to adjust my region but because I live in Jamaica and the location doesn’t have the option for Jamaica I cannot access my gamer points or redeem them for rewards.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. My name is John P an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with the Microsoft Rewards Program. If your console's country/region is included on the list of supported countries but it still doesn't allow you to redeem points, I highly recommend submitting a ticket to Microsoft Rewards Support through this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ... as I believe they can aid you better with this matter. Once you submitted your ticket, you'll receive a response email within 24 hours but if you do not receive a response in your email inbox within 24 hours, please check your "bulk mail" or "junk mail" folders.

I hope that helps.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox live

You can use the microsoft rewards app to save up points to redeem for xbox live, game pass or game pass ultimate.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox Live

You could always use the microsoft rewards app to save up points to redeem for free xbox live or game pass.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I refund my Game pass ultimate gift card?

Once you redeem a gift card from Microsoft Rewards, you cannot turn it back into Rewards points.
Thema:

1. Xbox game rewards, cannot redeem points/access app - Similar Threads - game rewards cannot

2. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  3. play a pc game reward does not redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    play a pc game reward does not redeem: Despite many attempts (well over a month), the play a pc game reward does not redeem. I have logged in and out several times. Played three or four different games a day for at least an hour --- to...
  4. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  5. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  6. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  7. Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete: I recently got the Game Pass Ultimate and was playing Watch Dogs 2 for the weekly point reward, but I've finished the objective about 4x over by now and it still hasn't been marked as complete on...
  8. Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50: Hello, I noticed from 2 days in a row. Play a PC Game reward it's giving me 10 points instead of the 50 it should. I'm located in spain. So i missed 80 points. Could you please check if it's a...
  9. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  10. i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests: when i complete a game pass quest and try to turn it in for the points, i get 'try again later' since i joined in september, i have submitted 2 support tickets but they demand a screenshot and...