Xbox game request: how about getting a deal with NEKKI or buying them to make them...

Discus and support Xbox game request: how about getting a deal with NEKKI or buying them to make them... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; NEKKI (I hope I didn't misspell their name) is the amazing studio behind shadow fight games (1, 2 , 3 , 4 and 5). How about making them grow onto... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gold-Competition-697, May 24, 2023.

1. Xbox game request: how about getting a deal with NEKKI or buying them to make them...

NEKKI (I hope I didn't misspell their name) is the amazing studio behind shadow fight games (1, 2 , 3 , 4 and 5).

How about making them grow onto console and buying them?

submitted by /u/Gold-Competition-697
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gold-Competition-697, May 24, 2023
  2. Up1nSpace Win User

Mircotransactions/DLC Camo's

I am running the CAPTAIN PRICE and love it..........And as for DLC and buying it myself I love when camos map packs come out for the game. I just don't know why so many gamers cry about Micro-transactions in games. you don't have to buy them know one makes
    you buy them you can play the game if you don't buy them. so what's the big deal.....
  3. RVinto81 Win User

Bring back TimeSplitters for Xbox Series X

Microsoft should just buy out THQ/Crytek do a deal with them, if they can't do that then just make the xbox games backwards compatible đź‘Ť
  4. GR90 Win User

Here is how MS could have gotten their goal of encouraging people going digital and made everyone happy

Digital games need to be cheaper it was pointless getting them on 360 as you could get it cheaper in the shops and always had the option of resale. Games should be up on xbox live store with cheaper then shops with sales and bundle deals to make people
    buy it over physical copy.
  5. UnyoBro Win User

Call of Duty 4 Has Gone from Legendary to Just Very, Very Sad :-(

MS does deal with reported cheaters. The people making COD games intentionally allow their games to get this bad so people will be forced to buy new versions. Stop giving them your money, that's the only solution.
  6. gooslaps goop Win User

MS Announce Arcade NEXT = April Dates for Trials Evolution and Minecraft

cool is there a buy them all and get deal ?
Thema:

Xbox game request: how about getting a deal with NEKKI or buying them to make them...

1. Xbox game request: how about getting a deal with NEKKI or buying them to make them... - Similar Threads - game request getting

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  6. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  7. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  8. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  9. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  10. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...