Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Oi eu queria saber se depois de eu assinar a ultimate eu tenho 1 ano de live gold gold eu vou pagar todo mes 40 reais ?? [Translate by Mod] Hi I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jacsmaquirrou, Jun 16, 2019.

  1. Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate


    Oi eu queria saber se depois de eu assinar a ultimate eu tenho 1 ano de live gold gold eu vou pagar todo mes 40 reais ??

    [Translate by Mod]

    Hi I wanted to know if after I sign the ultimate I have 1 year live Gold Gold I will pay all mes 40 reais???

    :)
     
    jacsmaquirrou, Jun 16, 2019
    #1
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

  3. GALLOASSASSINO Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

    Olá, funciona exatamente assim, eu também comprei um ano de ouro antes de passar para game pass ultimate.

    Espero ter sido útil e claro, diz respeito

    ______________________________

    [Translation -
    Hello, it works just like that, I also bought a golden year before moving on to the ultimate game pass.
    I hope I have been useful and clear, it concerns]
  4. RomainCAZAJOUS Win User

    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

    Effectivement j'y joue avec la Game pass ultimate.

    [Translation-Indeed I play with the Ultimate Game Pass. ]
  5. luissolid Win User

    Problema de membresía de Xbox Live [Xbox Live membership issue]

    Hola! Bienvenido a los foros!

    Uba duda tienes la membresía de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate activa?

    Lo que pasa que cuando tienes que game Pass ultimate en tu cuenta, los meses de Xbox Live Gold o Xbox Games Pass se convierten en Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    Por eso, tu cuenta cambio los 12 mesea de Xbox Live Gold a solo 4 meses de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. (Cuesta mas cara, que la membresía de Gold)

    Saludos!

    [Translation-Hello! Welcome to the forums!

    Are you sure you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership?

    What happens that when you have to play ultimate Pass on your account, the months of Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Games Pass become Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    That's why your account changed the 12 months of Xbox Live Gold to just 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. (It costs more expensive, than Gold's membership)

    Best regards!]
  6. BiohazardBR Win User

    conta da live [live account]

    Olá, não há nada de errado nisso, você se enganou. Caso você não sabia, a assinatura do Xbox Game Pass Ultimate junta a Xbox Live com o Game Pass. Então quando você cancelou a assinatura Ultimate, você juntamente cancelou a live.
    [b][Translation-Hello, there's nothing wrong with that, you made a mistake. In case you didn't know, your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription joins Xbox Live with the Game Pass. So when you canceled the Ultimate subscription,
     you together canceled the live][/b]
Thema:

Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Loading...
  1. Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - game passar ultimate

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass): O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29 (Mod Translation) The price of the game pass this $1 but when it is opened to buy it says that it costs r$29...