Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

Discus and support Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29 (Mod Translation) The price of the game pass this $1 but when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaspyHercules58, Feb 12, 2019.

  1. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)


    O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29

    (Mod Translation)

    The price of the game pass this $1 but when it is opened to buy it says that it costs r$29

    :)
     
    RaspyHercules58, Feb 12, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF George L Win User

    Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

    Hello!

    Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with the situation. Some promotions can come with restrictions and guidelines. Usually for the 1$ subscriptions it would have to be for first time users of the service. Have you ever had GamePass before in
    the past. Let us know with a reply to determine how to best assist you.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

  4. SilasLimaXb Win User

    Xbox ultimate game pass games

    amanhã teremos novidades no Xbox game Pass

    [Mod Translation - tomorrow we will have news on the Xbox game Pass]
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Game pass no xbox360

    Infelizmente o Game Pass está disponível apenas para o Xbox One. Não há um serviço Game Pass para o 360.

    ---------

    [Mod Translation - Unfortunately the Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One. There is no Game Pass service for the 360.]
  6. Kiria_Hax Win User

    Discord Nitro with Game Pass Ultimate

    Moi j'ai acheter le game pass mais je n'ai pas de xbox comment puige récupéré mon code ?

    [Mod Translation-I buy the game pass but I have no xbox how can I get my code?]
Thema:

Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

Loading...
  1. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass) - Similar Threads - game passar Mod

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Oi eu queria saber se depois de eu assinar a ultimate eu tenho 1 ano de live gold gold eu vou pagar todo mes 40 reais ?? [Translate by Mod] Hi I wanted to know if after I sign the ultimate I...