Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw that there was a 3-month game pass for PC on promotion for 5$ and it gives me access for 3 months. I was charged for 1 month and only received 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheGreatDonald, Aug 22, 2019.

  1. Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month


    I saw that there was a 3-month game pass for PC on promotion for 5$ and it gives me access for 3 months. I was charged for 1 month and only received 1 month.

    (Mod Removed - Personal Information)

    :)
     
    TheGreatDonald, Aug 22, 2019
    #1
  2. TheGreatDonald Win User

    Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

    I just would like to be charged for the 3 months and pay the difference as what I intended to have.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

    Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

    Hello TheGreatDonald,

    Unfortunately, There is no one on the forums that can manage billing or customer accounts. Sorry for the misinformation. We definitely are not able to adjust pricing for missed promotions. If Xbox phone/Chat support was not able to assist in this matter,
    then there is no way to get you this promotion once missed. If you have another account on your Xbox, you can try seeing if they are receiving the same promotion. If they are, you can get it on that account and then
    home share it to your Xbox
    .

    Hope this helps!
  4. TheGreatDonald Win User

    Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

    I did contact customer service, they told me that they are not able to adjust prices for a membership and if I cancel my membership and try to repurchase the correct one again it might not give me the promotional price. She linked me this and told me to
    make a post here with the customer service chat # which a mod removed.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

    Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

    Hello fellow gamer,

    We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a subscription not being provided through a promotional purchase for Xbox Game Pass.

    For inquiries regarding billing/subscriptions, we recommend reaching out to our
    customer support team as this is a troubleshooting platform, and our team is capable of reviewing/investigating the account further.

    Please try this, and we wish you the best!
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Gold subscription+Gamepass

    If you turn off auto-renewal your subscription will not be cancelled. It'll just run for the 12 months and then end.

    If you bought a subscription to Game Pass from Xbox for 1 month, then it will renew after the 1 month and you will pay again. If you just bought a prepaid Game Pass card for 1 month then it would not renew unless you turned that option on.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month - Similar Threads - Game Pass3 months

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...