Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, I want to buy XBOX game pass ultimate but I am from INDIA and whenever I use my card it shows invalid card information and the do not accept... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by InshaalSayeed, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Pass

Hey, I want to buy XBOX game pass ultimate but I am from INDIA and whenever I use my card it shows invalid card information and the do not accept PayTM. Pls tell me a solution.

:)

InshaalSayeed, Jul 23, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I currently pay £17.99 every 3 months for xbox live. If I purchase the game pass do I have to cancel the subscription?

No. If you purchase just Xbox Game Pass, then you would need Xbox Game Pass Core (new name for Xbox Live Gold) to play online multiplayer. If you purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, then it would cancel your Xbox Live and convert it to Game Pass Ultimate and add it on to your Game Pass Ultimate. Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 3:2 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of Xbox Game Pass Core or PC Game Pass will convert to 60 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  6. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass

1. Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  8. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  9. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  10. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...