Xbox game pass不同方案可以叠加吗?

Discus and support Xbox game pass不同方案可以叠加吗? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 如果我之前已经订阅了xbox game pass for PC,然后接着在最后一个月停止订阅,并订阅Xbox game pass Ultimate,按照ultimate的说法,就等于我也可以在pc上使用,那我pc上可以玩游戏的剩余时间是 按照ultimate的来算还是按照pc所剩余时间... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CBBBBAAAAC, May 23, 2021.

  1. CBBBBAAAAC
    CBBBBAAAAC Guest

    Xbox game pass不同方案可以叠加吗?


    如果我之前已经订阅了xbox game pass for PC,然后接着在最后一个月停止订阅,并订阅Xbox game pass Ultimate,按照ultimate的说法,就等于我也可以在pc上使用,那我pc上可以玩游戏的剩余时间是

    按照ultimate的来算还是按照pc所剩余时间 上ultimate的订阅时间?

    比如pc还有15天到期,我订阅了ultimate 一个月,那剩余时间是30天,还是45天?

    :)
     
    CBBBBAAAAC, May 23, 2021
    #1
  2. HachanprprJK Win User

    XBOX LIVE多人游戏服务器连接已阻止

    我已经 式化系统盘并重装了系统,成功解决了,我觉得可能是系统中的某些配置导致XBOX服务器一直连接不上。XBOXLIVE网络状态自带的解决方案不足以解决我这 的问题。希望工程师能够更 完善自带的网络解决方案。谢谢
  3. 甜菜汤胡萝卜 Win User

    Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

    更新系统可以修复吗
  4. oufei Win User

    无法移动 Xbox LIVE 账户区域

    同问,我也一直 法将区域移动到united states,如果可以的话,请通过人工方式帮我解决一下。。
  5. Miafly Win User

    支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款

    是之前订阅了xgp服务或者其他什么服务吗? 可以在支付宝的账单详情内查看

    如果确认不需要,可以联系微软在线客服,看看能否退款
  6. 颖芳秋 Win User

    xbox(beta)上有很多游戏不能下载

    感谢 的回复。我没去过英文社区,也不会用英文提问。可以拜托 帮忙提问吗?实在是太感谢了
Thema:

Xbox game pass不同方案可以叠加吗?

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass不同方案可以叠加吗? - Similar Threads - game pass不同方案可以叠加吗?

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...