Xbox Game Pass終極訂閱取消

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass終極訂閱取消 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 我想知道您是否可以選擇取消用禮品卡支付的訂閱,我是在ML購買的,但我不知道它來自其他地區,這就是為什麼我無法在現 BR購買,所以我必 取消訂閱才能享受 促銷... vlw [Translation-I want to know if you can choose to cancel the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NjrNEYMITO, Aug 15, 2020.

  1. NjrNEYMITO
    NjrNEYMITO Guest

    Xbox Game Pass終極訂閱取消


    我想知道您是否可以選擇取消用禮品卡支付的訂閱,我是在ML購買的,但我不知道它來自其他地區,這就是為什麼我無法在現 BR購買,所以我必 取消訂閱才能享受 促銷... vlw

    [Translation-I want to know if you can choose to cancel the subscription paid with a gift card. I bought it in ML, but I don’t know it comes from other regions. That’s why I can’t buy it on site BR, so I have to cancel the subscription to enjoy the
    promotion. .. vlw]


    :)
     
    NjrNEYMITO, Aug 15, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox Game Pass終極訂閱取消

    Hi Neymito,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. As you have made multiple posts on the same question. I will be locking this thread. Please keep in mind the

    forum guidelines
    when creating posts.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. ccccccccsl Win User

    关于黄金会员

    补

    一下,那个取消订阅也并非本人操作,我是邮箱收到信息才知道自动取消了订阅的,现在我花了两次的钱,可是服务却用不了,希望尽快给我回复解决,谢谢
  4. zzt820820 Win User

    can not download fable III

    when i download it from pc, i got '目前無法完成您的訂購,請稍後再試。'

    when i download it form xbox360 i got '無法從 目前的所在區域取得此 目'
  5. LunaLight7 Win User

    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

    如果您想直接從Xbox Live購買每月訂閱,您需要一個可以在連接信用卡或PayPal時獲得的帳單郵寄地址。

    [Translate by Mod]

    If you want to purchase a monthly subscription directly from Xbox Live, you'll need a billing email address that you can get when you connect to your credit card or PayPal.
  6. phishious Win User

    XCloud in Australia quality issues


    [​IMG]
    Not sure if this is helpful but it looks like XCloud is referring to overseas servers. eg the cancel button I’m pretty sure is in Chinese (取消)

    This screenshot is from iOS web version of XCloud but will also happen on Win10 Xbox app.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass終極訂閱取消

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass終極訂閱取消 - Similar Threads - Game Pass終極訂閱取消

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...