Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 您好,我在2019年5月2日晚18:50左右计划购买10元3个月xgp服务,提示交易失败,但截至今天账号关联信用卡被陆续扣费8笔,合计近8.5美元费用,查看账号,xgp仍未成功预订,请帮忙解决下,谢谢~ Translation: Hello, I plan to purchase 10 yuan... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HarryDragon, May 6, 2019.

  1. HarryDragon
    HarryDragon Guest

    Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)


    您好,我在2019年5月2日晚18:50左右计划购买10元3个月xgp服务,提示交易失败,但截至今天账号关联信用卡被陆续扣费8笔,合计近8.5美元费用,查看账号,xgp仍未成功预订,请帮忙解决下,谢谢~

    Translation:

    Hello, I plan to purchase 10 yuan and 3 months xgp service at around 18:50 on May 2, 2019, indicating that the transaction failed, but as of today, the account associated credit card has been deducted 8 times, totaling nearly 8.5 US dollars,
    view Account, xgp still has not been successfully booked, please help solve it, thank you~

    :)
     
    HarryDragon, May 6, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

    Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)

    Hello HarryDragon,

    We understand that you are experiencing an issue concerning multiple charges on your Microsoft account for the same Xbox Live membership.

    Our recommendation here is to reach out to our customer support team for direct assistance with reviewing/investigating this occurrence as our forums community does not carry the tools necessary for doing so.

    Try using this link to our contact us page to review options for getting in contact with our team.

    Best wishes!
  3. HarryDragon Win User

    Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)

    Sorry,I've tried this way. But it doesn't help. I still don't know why the money is paid and how can I get it back. But thanks for your help.
  4. choppyseize Win User

    Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)

    You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When
    prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.




  5. 爱给淑淑 Win User

    XBOX LIVE GOLD 会员升级XGPU失败

    hi ,

    第一个问题。 不应在页面购买xgpu,xgp计划不包括大陆,浏览器页面肯定进不去。 可以在pc上的Xbox应用购买xgpu。 就是这 失误买的pgp的。

    第二个问题。xpgu是订阅计划的ultimate。所以pgp 法升级金会员,只有xgpu可以升级这些较低级的订阅计划。

    解决办法就是 再在xbox应用购买xgpu升级即可。购买地域需要一致。

    注意:购买 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 会自动依转换率将现有 Xbox Live Gold、Xbox Game Pass (PC 或 Console) 及/或 EA Play 会员资 的剩余天数分别升级为 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate。 若要了解如何运作,请访问 www.xbox.com/gamepass。 未来的代 兑换也会以转换率为准。 转换率可能变动。 所有对Xbox Game Pass Ultimate的转换 法恢复:转换之后, 法再将Xbox Game Pass Ultimate会员资 转换回先前的会员资 。 须受 EA Play 条款约束:www.ea.com/ea-play/terms。 其他现有订阅可能也会转换。 每个账户一次最多只能兑换36个月的Xbox Game Pass Ultimate,其中包括任何从Xbox Live Gold、Xbox Game Pass (PC或Console)及/或EA Play转换的时间。

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 常见问题集 | Xbox Support
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    XGP自动续费的提示太恶心。

    Hello,

    You will need to contact support in your region for a refund.

    Google translate:

    好,

    您需要聯繫您所在地區的支持部門以獲得退款。
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction) - Similar Threads - Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 Game

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...