Xbox Game Pass Ultimite

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate right before the 2 month free deal. I was wondering if there was any way I could convert it to get the extra 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exciteris, Dec 26, 2020.

  1. Exciteris
    Exciteris Guest

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimite


    I recently got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate right before the 2 month free deal. I was wondering if there was any way I could convert it to get the extra 2 months free or if that is not possible.

    :)
     
    Exciteris, Dec 26, 2020
    #1
  2. johnodd24360 Win User

    Horizon 2 game missing from download

    I purchased forza Horizon 2 ultimite edition from the xbox store it installed everything but the game itself and when i go to select the game only from the xbox one store it tells me its bundled only and that i cannot download it or redownload it what gives.
  3. GhostMasterYoda Win User

    Killer Instinct Rank Matches

    Well well well lets put it this way if any creator of the originial killer instinct takes away fatality ultimite's the one air shadow move that every character had

    Is not the real originial creator and should get suied for copy right fruad
  4. gowdy123 Win User

    Why am i Prompted to buy ultimate when already paid?

    I ha e the same issue. I paid for ultimite on the 15th it cane out of my bank account and was working fine up until last night now it says i cant play until i pay for gold. I even tried to pay for it again anf it wont let me.
  5. F5 Penguin Win User

    I request forza horizen ultimit edition refund

    If the refund form isn't successful for you, you can also try to reach out to Support and speak with Billing. They may be able to assist.
  6. denis97g Win User

    I request forza horizen ultimit edition refund

    you have to go to xbox.com/refund
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimite

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimite - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimite

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...