Xbox game pass ultimate1 for 1 code.

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate1 for 1 code. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Has anyone here used the 5 month Game pass ultimate 1 for 1 code yet? I have a new 1 year subscription to GOLD only. I want to use my code for 5 months... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SnowSquatch, Jan 15, 2022.

  1. SnowSquatch
    SnowSquatch Guest

    Xbox game pass ultimate1 for 1 code.


    Has anyone here used the 5 month Game pass ultimate 1 for 1 code yet? I have a new 1 year subscription to GOLD only. I want to use my code for 5 months free game pass ultimate BUT im not sure if the code will wipe out my exisitng GOLD subscription after the 5 month trial ends. Reason I ask is this. I had Gamepass Ultimate on the 1 month for 1 dollar offer. I then redeemed a new subscription for 1 year GOLD and it automatically converted my 1 year gold into 4 months of ultimate and wiped out my exisitng 8 months of gold. Microsoft deleted the Ultimate for me and reinstated my 1 year gold on a 1 time basis only. I then asked if the 5 month 1 for 1 code would wipe out my 7 months of gold and was told NO, it would not. Unfortunaltely, I'm skeptical as to what I was told is actually true. Hopefully someone here has used the code with more than 5 months of gold and can assure me if this is true or not. Cheers!

    :)
     
    SnowSquatch, Jan 15, 2022
    #1
  2. SnowSquatch Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate1 for 1 code.

    Thanks for the feedback. I'll upgrade to ultimate.. Cheers!
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate1 for 1 code.

    It's true. If you add Ultimate to a standard Gold/Game Pass subscription it will upgrade what you already have to Ultimate also since Ultimate includes those. So in your case you would end up with 12 months of Ultimate.

    It only converts it for the smaller amount of time if you're doing the opposite, adding standard Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate.
  4. ArcticSquash Win User

    My Xbox is now completely unusable thanks xbox

    and the Xbox game pass for me doesn't work just says error code is 1
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox One Gold >> Game Pass

    The 14 day codes are trials and will only work with new subscribers to Game Pass, which is why there's an error. You would need a code that is not a trial code (anything 1 month or above) or purchase Game Pass (or Ultimate) directly from Xbox.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Gold to Ultimate

    There's a conversion rate when you swap from XBL Gold or Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, there used to be a limited time deal where it would convert it at a 1:1 ratio when Game Pass Ultimate first launched but I don't think that applies anymore. Before
    you confirm the conversion to Game Pass Ultimate, it usually tells you how many months your current Xbox Live Gold subscription will convert to.

    If you already have Game Pass Ultimate and want to use an Xbox Live Gold code then I think 1 month of Gold or Game Pass gives you 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate.

    There's an FAQ at the following link, if you click on the question that says "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" there will be a full conversion table: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
Thema:

Xbox game pass ultimate1 for 1 code.

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass ultimate1 for 1 code. - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate1

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...