Xbox Game pass Ultimate, reinstalled windows. games installed on other drives, how to...

Discus and support Xbox Game pass Ultimate, reinstalled windows. games installed on other drives, how to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Game pass Ultimate, reinstalled windows on boot drive. games installed on other drives, how to reconnect installations?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shawn rigney, Sep 1, 2022.

1. shawn rigney
    shawn rigney Guest

Xbox Game pass Ultimate, reinstalled windows. games installed on other drives, how to...

Xbox Game pass Ultimate, reinstalled windows on boot drive. games installed on other drives, how to reconnect installations?

:)

shawn rigney, Sep 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Game pass Ultimate, reinstalled windows. games installed on other drives, how to reconnect installation?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Shawn, when it says that "reconnect installation" is referring to what exactly, can not run any game?

Try to download a specific game and can't?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. VecaisVaskis Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games initially

I have the same problem here. Every Xbox Game Pass for PC game with "Administrator approval required for installation" in the description fails to install with error code 0x8007001F The game download starts fine, but as soon it gets to the part where the
    installation should start - boom! - error 0x8007001F

The Windows 10 on my computer is up to date. All the device drivers are fine and up to date. The restarting of the computer, change of region settings, reinstalling Xbox Beta app, using Windows Store app instead, reinstalling of Windows 10 on different hard
    drive (and some other of the commonly available "fixes") - nothing helps. The problem persists. The problematic computer is Apple iMac 27-inch model March 2019 with Windows 10 installed on a separate hard drive. On my Lenovo laptop the same Xbox Game Pass
    PC account works without any problems.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

xbox game pass full lag and error

It sounds like you are having trouble installing games from the Xbox Game Pass on your D drive.

Make sure that you have enough free space on your D drive to install the games.

Check if there are any updates available for the Xbox Game Pass app and install them.

Try resetting the Xbox Game Pass app:

On your Xbox One console, go to "My games and apps"

Navigate to the Xbox Game Pass app and press the "Menu" button on your controller.

Select "Manage app" and then "Reset".

Confirm the reset and try installing the game again.

If none of the above steps help, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Game Pass app. Make sure to select the D drive as the installation location when you reinstall it.
  5. RafiRazzouq Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

Hi, sorry for that issue, the problem is the external hard drive, for some reason (I don't know why), the games that require Administrator approval have issue on external drive.
    Thanks for the answer. External hard drive it is not the problem in my case. While trying to find a solution to this Xbox Game pass for PC / Windows Store error I did reinstall Windows 10 on my iMac's internal hard drive. The problem with error 0x8007001f
    persists even when Windows 10 is installed on the internal hard drive.

uild on external macbook hard drive/dual boot) Did you figure any solution to this? i can install other games fine but when i try to install halo mcc it errors out at 4.8%
  6. Mauro Oliv Win User

Can't install anything on the game pass app for PC

Same problem, I can't install new games, the problem is in the latest update of the Gaming Service (3.63.31001.0) by removing it the games can be reinstalled on any drive, but it will reinstall and block downloads again.

Is there a way to install previous versions of the Gaming Service that had no problems, because it was updated on the Windows 11 Desktop and the Windows 10 portal that recently had no problem.

Unusual that Microsoft lets pass updates that directly destroy the Xbox app and even damage the system.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game pass Ultimate, reinstalled windows. games installed on other drives, how to... - Similar Threads - Game pass Ultimate

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  10. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469