Xbox game pass ultimate on PC : having a game both on PC and cloud gaming

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate on PC : having a game both on PC and cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I have the Xbox game pass ultimate for PC. It's really great ! And the cloud gaming is excellent! Great feature. I can play for example... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flo24, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Flo24
    Flo24 Guest

Hi everyone!

I have the Xbox game pass ultimate for PC. It's really great ! And the cloud gaming is excellent! Great feature.

I can play for example Pentiment or Chorus on phone and on PC with the same save ! Wonderful!

But I would like to play Pillars of eternity 2 deadfire (ultimate edition).

I can play it both with my phone and PC.

But the problem there is no cloud save... I have a save on cloud gaming and a save on PC, but I cannot play with the same save on both PC/cloud gaming. So I have 2 different runs, I just would like to us the same save.

Even achievements on my Xbox account are separated with 2 different pillars of eternity 2 game, one PC and on cloud gaming.

Do you know why and how to have the same save (on PC and on cloud gaming) like with other games ?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Flo24, Dec 1, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

pay twice for game pass on a same account

There is Game Pass for consoles, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate which includes both console and PC Game Pass as well as cloud gaming. Did you purchase Game Pass for PC or Ultimate? If you just purchased Game Pass for console, then you wouldn't be able to use it on a PC.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why doesnt Xbox gamepass on my xbox not let me play on PC?

If you only have standard Game Pass, not Game Pass Ultimate, then you'd only be able to access Game Pass games that are available on the console. A few of those games are Play Anywhere and you may be able to access them on PC, but you'd need Game Pass Ultimate if you want both Game Pass for console and PC Game Pass or to use cloud gaming.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Am I able to transfer Xbox Game pass to PC without having to buy it separately?

You can cancel your console and start a PC game pass subscription, or subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate which includes both. Please note that any games that are not play anywhere will not be available on your PC, and cloud access requires Ultimate. At this time Cloud also does not support anything but controllers
  5. OctavioVBR Win User

Game Pass Ultimate for PC

Game Pass Ultimate doesn't have a separate PC or console version. Only the standard version of Game Pass does. Game Pass Ultimate includes both Game Pass for PC and console as well as a Gold subscription.

If you already have EA Play (or standard Game Pass/Gold), it'll be converted to Ultimate as well.
    It also includes cloud gaming, which is very interesting to experiment with.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming

Game Pass is like Netflix for games. You can play any game in the library without purchasing the games individually. There is a Game Pass for console and a Game Pass for PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both Game Pass for console and Game Pass for PC as well as a Gold subscription so you can play online multiplayer. Ultimate also gives you access to Cloud gaming and EA Play.

Xbox Cloud gaming allows you to sign into a laptop, mobile device, and the console, and play games without having to download them.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass ultimate on PC : having a game both on PC and cloud gaming - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  3. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  4. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  5. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  6. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  7. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  8. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  9. I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...: I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled...
  10. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...