Xbox game pass ultimate not working giving me pc gamepass

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate not working giving me pc gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically i own xbox game pass on my xbox i logged into it on my pc it says under my username ultimate but when i try to download an ultimate game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sksj Grey, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Sksj Grey
    Sksj Grey Guest

So basically i own xbox game pass on my xbox i logged into it on my pc it says under my username ultimate but when i try to download an ultimate game it says manage i scroll down and it says i own pc gamepass and not ultimate but i own ultimate not pc game pass
    Xbox game pass ultimate not working giving me pc gamepass [​IMG]

Xbox game pass ultimate not working giving me pc gamepass [​IMG]

:)

Sksj Grey, Dec 9, 2022
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Gamepass

Hello there!

It depends on which game pass you have on your account, is it the game pass ultimate, game pass for console, or the game pass for PC?

If you have the gamepass ultimate, then you do not need to buy anything, you can just sign in with your account and everything will work fine; since the GPU includes Xbox live gold, gamepass for PC, and gamepass for console.

If you have Gamepass for console, then you will need gamepass for PC so that you can install PC games for free.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox game pass

do you have gamepass ultimate or just standard game pass, if ultimate it will work on pc, if standard you will need to get eithe ultimate or the pc version.
  4. julosjc Win User

Xbox Live Subsription

Hi There,

Xbox gold is for console users only, not required for PC. You will need game pass ultimate or gamepass pc to play gamepass games on PC.
  5. PaulMcCluskey2 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate from BT issue

Just for clarification, when you say that you were "already on a 3 month game pass" I assume that you are referring to Game Pass Ultimate. Is this correct?
    Did BT give you codes for Game Pass Ultimate, or did they give you Game Pass for PC, or Game Pass for Xbox?
    Think it was game pass not ultimate and BT was game pass ultimate 6 months, it currently says I'm on gamepass ultimate. when I click on Manage it takes me too a page too log into my BT or EE and on going to my bt it says ends june 2022, Im positive the gamepass i was on was too run out 24th december. something don't add up. All accounts ie xbox app microsoft account were logged into email addy i use for bt, most likely will work out fine, just the xbox app telling me it ends in february, but that xbox app is pretty buggy at the moment. on WIn 11
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass ultimate not working giving me pc gamepass - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  3. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  4. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  5. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  6. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  7. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  8. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  9. I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...: I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled...
  10. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...