xbox game pass (ultimate) - age rating/limit

Discus and support xbox game pass (ultimate) - age rating/limit in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everybody, could anyone please tell me the age rating/limit for xbox game pass (ultimate)? 1 Dad and 2 sons want to play at the same time (on 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KROPPO73, Mar 16, 2022.

1. KROPPO73
    KROPPO73 Guest

Hi everybody,

could anyone please tell me the age rating/limit for xbox game pass (ultimate)? 1 Dad and 2 sons want to play at the same time (on 3 xboxes). Since this is not possible with one game pass abo, we need a second one. This ist not possible because of age ratimg of ma sons. (And i dont't wont to create a second account for me...)

Best regards,

KROPPO

:)

KROPPO73, Mar 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is this an age limit in buying the subscription or an age limit in playing Xbox Game Pass games?

If you're pertaining to buying game pass subscription limit, there is no specific age but as long as they're added as a member under your family group via https://account.microsoft.com/family you should be able to buy a subscription under their account.

Also, if this is an age rating for playing Xbox Game Pass games, this depend with the game as well as the rating that you will put under their account which can be manage still on the family page.
  3. KROPPO73 Win User

That is a good point/question, @Nursemorph.

I'll try later and come back...
  4. KROPPO73 Win User

Finally got it: credit card added to my son's account. And switched off some notifications from him to me.

In spite of this: Looking/waiting for a FAMILY game pass!

Thanks and greetings to all.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the detailed information and yes, you may need to add a payment method.

Also, sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is per console, it will not be possible to share one subscription to 3 xbox console, you can only set your account as Home Xbox to one device at a time.
  6. KROPPO73 Win User

The problem is buying the game pass subscription. Unfortunaly there is no specific message, why it doesn't work. If there is no age limit for the game pass itself, maybe it is, because he has no credit card in his account...?! I guess, Microsoft want (periodically) some money for the game pass... ;-)

In my opinion the whole game pass thing isn't made for more than 2 persons/xboxes. As many things in life (i have 4 kids)...

Maybe i try a second account for me, so my boys cannot get jealous.

BTW: If some has a setting for 3 xbox, played by 1 Adult and 2 Kids with game pass, i want be glad to get some information. Either if there are plannings for a game pass FAMILY.
Thema:

1. xbox game pass (ultimate) - age rating/limit - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  10. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469