Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

Discus and support Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Satın aldığım xbox game pass hesabıma ulaşmamıştır. Para verip aldığım hizmetin elime gelmesi için daha ne yapmalıyım. Kaç gündür sorunuma çözüm... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by göktuğ Yalçın, Aug 30, 2019.

  1. Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]


    Satın aldığım xbox game pass hesabıma ulaşmamıştır. Para verip aldığım hizmetin elime gelmesi için daha ne yapmalıyım. Kaç gündür sorunuma çözüm bulmanızı bekliyorum. İninal kartımdan ödememe rağmen ve hesabımdan düşmesine rağmen, neden böyle bir hata veriyor
    anlamış değilim.

    ------

    [Mod Translation - The xbox game pass I purchased has not reached my account. What more do I have to do to get my money and the service I get? I've been waiting days for you to find a solution to my problem. Even though I paid for my ininal card
    and it fell out of my account, I don't understand why he's making such a mistake. ]


    :)
     
    göktuğ Yalçın, Aug 30, 2019
    #1
  2. göktuğ Yalçın Win User

    Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

    But ı dont use xbox one ı want play it in pc.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

    Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

    Hi göktuğ Yalçın,

    Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I recommend that you

    check your purchase history in your Microsoft account
    to ensure that the purchase of Xbox Game Pass was made on the same account that you use to game with. If you redeemed a code for the subscription, then it will also be listed in the account.

    You may also wish to make sure that you have purchased the correct Xbox Game Pass subscription for the device you plan to use it on. Was the purchase for

    Xbox Game Pass for PC
    ,
    Xbox Game Pass for console
    , or
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    ?

    Give this a try and let us know the results.

    I hope that this helps out!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

    Hi Fellow gamer,

    We suggest you request a call from support. As we here on the forums are unable to do anything except give information and troubleshooting.

    When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:



    • Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

      Step 4 ----select request call from support

    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.



    Hope this helps.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. göktuğ Yalçın Win User

    Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

    I bought xbox game pass ultimate. It's price is 6 TL. Xbox take my money but didnt give to me game pass ultimate.
  6. Golden Subz Win User

    Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

    Sert sıfırlamayı denediniz mi? Konsolunuzdaki güç düğmesini yaklaşık 10 saniye basılı tuttuğunuzda

    ------

    [Mod Translation - Have you tried a hard reset? When you hold down the power button on your console for about 10 seconds ]
Thema:

Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing] - Similar Threads - game pass ücretlendirme

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...