Xbox Game Pass Subscription Problems

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Subscription Problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I recently used my Microsoft Rewards points to renew my Xbox Game pass ultimate subscription. However after I redeemed the code and got a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaleficentWasabi6722, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Pass Subscription Problems

So I recently used my Microsoft Rewards points to renew my Xbox Game pass ultimate subscription. However after I redeemed the code and got a confirmation email, but I'm locked out of any of the quests. It says I don't have game pass ultimate I have an email proving it. I've restarted my system, checked the apps, and tried a hard reset. None of this has helped. Is there anything I can do to fix this or will I need to resubscribe anyway?

submitted by /u/MaleficentWasabi6722
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaleficentWasabi6722, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore

If this problem only occurs with games that are on the Game Pass subscription, then you would need to contact Xbox Support directly to see what the problem is with your Subscription.
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

My Madden 21 isnt working

Hello Allios,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are happening, according to the information you have provided, it seems that the problem is related to the subscription to Xbox Game Pass.

It is possible that your subscription has expired or do not have the right subscription to play Madden 21.

To solve the problem, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your subscription to Xbox Game Pass. You can do it from the Xbox application or from the Xbox website.

If your subscription has expired, you must renew it to play Madden 21.

2. Make sure you have the correct subscription. Madden 21 is available at two levels of subscription to Xbox Game Pass: Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have a Game Pass subscription, you must update it to Game Pass Ultimate to play Madden 21.

3. Restore the Xbox application cache. You can do it from the Xbox application. This can solve any problem with the Xbox application that may be causing the problem.

4. Restart your console. Sometimes, a simple restart can solve the problem.

Uninstall and install Madden 21. This can solve any problem with the game installation files.

Login again in your Microsoft account. This can solve any problem with the authentication of the game.

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina
  4. 羿凯王 Win User

xgpu not showing in pc or android xbox app

you haven't solve my problem, game pass subscription is still not showed on my pc xbox app
  5. SABDOM Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

6. voodooworm Win User

XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem

Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Subscription Problems

1. Xbox Game Pass Subscription Problems - Similar Threads - Game Pass Subscription

2. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  3. xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription: I brought an xbox bundle from EE that came with a 2 year subscription to game pass there seems to be a glitch as it wont activate, does anyone know how to solve this?...
  4. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  5. Game pass membership subscriptions

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass membership subscriptions: I wanted to leave my feedback on how to improve game pass subscriptions. I think Microsoft/Xbox should get rid of the core membership option and just have game pass for Xbox and game pass for PC...
  6. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  7. How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription: Hello, I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription but the webpage does not work, whenever i go to services & payments it keep on reloading forever, i have tried private browsing, different...
  8. Game pass subscription refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass subscription refund: Hello! So i bought the "For Console" xbox gamepass and i was suppost to get "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege Deluxe Edition" but when it finished downloading, it popped up a screen saying me to...
  9. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  10. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...