Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.

Discus and support Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Dear Xbox, I have a great idea for your controller usability issue on playing xbox games on your phone or tablet. Please could you ditch the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Saltypea, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Saltypea
    Saltypea Guest

Dear Xbox,

I have a great idea for your controller usability issue on playing xbox games on your phone or tablet.

Please could you ditch the xbox controller layout on screen and simply have buttons for the actions on the game instead (such as shoot, move, jump and so on). I find the controller setup messy and hard to use.

Other successful games do it and not sure why xbox cant do the same.

Give us your thoughts.

Peace. ��

:)

Saltypea, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

assasins creed odyssey

Hi,

Unfortunately Game Pass does not allow you to stream purchased games. Game Pass requires a subscription to Game Pass ultimate to play any games available on the service.

In short, in order to stream a game you need:

• An Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription
    • The game you want to play to be available on the service.
  3. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Google console?

Well, now we know about it I feel like I can comment better on it. It looks like a pretty awesome idea and I think Microsoft will be able to compete with something like this. Linking the idea of game pass and a streaming service would be cool to see. Maybe
    we'll see it in the future.
  4. megastuffs Win User

Zune

Zune pass is awesome, download anything you want all day. Zune HD is an elegant little media player and I love it. The Zune pass streaming service on Xbox live is sweet because, A. you can control the interface with Kinect, and B. it is a far better and
    prettier streaming service than last.fm. Also you can sync your PC collection in the media menu and your PC will show up under Music Collection. Finally the Zune movies are amazing. You can download or rent/stream 1080p movies. The picture quality is amazing
    and again you can control the film using Kinect.
  5. Piztup- Win User

Confused..

To stream using the Xbox Music app, you need to buy the Music Pass. (stupid idea). To stream for free however, the Zune software still works fine.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Streaming services after a game pass ultimate cancelled

Streaming services don't require Game Pass Ultimate so they would work the same as always.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea. - Similar Threads - game pass streaming

2. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  3. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  4. Xbox game pass (streaming) controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass (streaming) controller: When I play 360 games off the Xbox game pass (streaming) my controller will not work. It works on other streaming games just not the Xbox 360 streaming online games. Do I need to buy another...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen: I'm trying to play Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. It's displaying very blurry. It's like I'm watching a 144p YouTube video. My Wi-Fi connection is capable of streaming 4K video so something's...
  6. Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?: So I can currently cloud stream Gta V Xbox one as it is on game pass but I own the game anyway without game pass(Xbox one version) however if it were to leave game pass would I still able to cloud...
  7. Any way to stream games that aren't in game pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to stream games that aren't in game pass?: I'm on vacation and brought my tablet to play cloud games and would like to play destiny 2. Since its been removed off game pass, I can't play it without my Xbox being here right? Or is there a...
  8. Why Can I Not Stream New Xbox Game Pass Titles On Twitch?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Can I Not Stream New Xbox Game Pass Titles On Twitch?: I am Twitch Stream who uses My Xbox Series X to Stream to my Twitch Account Today I got on my Xbox Stream Some Games and was greeted by a message stating that several titles like the Halo...
  9. In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?

in XboX Insiders
    In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?: And what dv games does xbox support submitted by /u/ConfidentBullfrog142 [link] [comments]
  10. Console stream disabled after game pass release

in XboX Insiders
    Console stream disabled after game pass release: So the 15th of September game pass finally released. But now the gamestream app tells me "we've moved to game pass" but I cannot stream my Xbox games on my Xbox one on the game pass app. Is...