Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to get Game Pass streaming on my Surface Pro but I only get an option to install the Game Pass games... Is there xCloud streaming on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RAiZiNG KAiNE, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro

Hi,

I'm trying to get Game Pass streaming on my Surface Pro but I only get an option to install the Game Pass games... Is there xCloud streaming on the Surface Pro? If not, why? Wasn't the whole point for mobile gaming?

:)

RAiZiNG KAiNE, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Surface Pro X เล่น Xbox Game pass ไม่ได้

สวัสดี!

น่าเสียดายที่ Game Pass ไม่สามารถใช้งานร่วมกับ Surface Pro X. Pro X เป็นแท็บเล็ต Windows 10 ที่มีหน่วยประมวลผล ARM Game Pass ต้องการอุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ตัวประมวลผล X86 / 64

Translation

Hello!

Unfortunately, Game Pass is not compatible with Surface Pro X. Pro X is a Windows 10 tablet that uses an ARM processor. Game Pass requires devices that use an X86 / 64 processor.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Cant project Surface Pro 3 to Xbox One - Windows 10

Are you saying you are trying to stream your Surface Pro 3's desktop to the Xbox One? I don't think that's an actual feature (yet?).

Or do you mean vice versa? Like, you are trying to stream the Xbox One's screen to the Surface Pro 3 tablet? That should be possible with the Xbox app (that comes pre-installed by default with Windows 10).

Please try to describe in detail what you are trying to do, and what steps you are taking to accomplish that.
  4. UnnDunn Win User

Adding Xbox Music Pass to Gold Family Plan

Unfortunately, there is no "family plan" for Xbox Music Pass. Each Microsoft Account must have its own Xbox Music Pass subscription.

That said, on the Surface, most tracks will stream in their entirety because you get free ad-supported music streaming on Windows 8 and Windows RT devices, including the Surface.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Some questions before purchase

I dived a little deeper into why I am interested in an X Box One S in the first place and perhaps I should first better explore how it is compared to gaming on my Surface Pro 2017 i5/8/256. Therefore I also created a topic on Surfaceforums.net specifically
    for that. Let me share that here as well:

Hi,

I have a Surface Pro 2017 i5/8/256 and I am looking for ways to start casual gaming.

[...]

Main advantage would be I keep my accomplishments and I can play strategy games using mouse and keyboard.

Main question is: how is gaming on an X Box One S compared to gaming on a Surface Pro 2017 i5/8/256?
    Thanks in advance for you responses!
    Well, I own a first Generation Surface Pro and a Xbox One and Xbox One X at home.

First of all, be aware that the Surface Pro "only" has the processor internal Intel Graphics, that are unsuitable for very "modern" games. However, you mention "casual" games and Assassins Creed, which is comparably old and from the Xbox 360 era (unless
    you mean the modern Assassins Creeds like Origin and the likes).

My old first generation Surface Pro is perfectly capable of playing casual games, and older 3D games like Portal 2 and various other "classic" Steam games.

It really depends on the graphical complexity of the game. While you can't expect to be able to run Forza Horizon 4 on your Surface Pro, 3D games from the Xbox 360 time era (i.e. up to about 2010-ish) should more or less work on your Surface. When it comes
    to casual games or Strategy games which are less graphics intensive your Surface should work as well. Your mileage may vary however, depending on how high you'll turn up the graphical settings.

As for the Xbox One S: The Xbox One has a custom SoC (System on a Chip) that combines graphics hardware and main CPU, similar to the Intel i5 processor of your Surface, with the difference, that it's an AMD processor, and a much more powerful graphics hardware
    comparable to a dedicated graphics card in a desktop PC or the Surface Book's power base.

Therefore the Xbox One S is still capable of running more modern games like the just released Forza Horizon 4 for example, while your Intel graphics chip in the Surface wouldn't. But you would be able to stream these games from the Xbox One to your Surface
    no problem, as the Xbox would do the heavy lifting of the 3D graphics, and then sending a compressed video stream to your Surface, where the Surface simply has to decompress a 2D Video stream instead of complex real time 3D graphics.
  6. MikeEllisLive Win User

Google should use this against Microsoft in an ad

I get the same error on my new Surface Pro, but only when trying to stream or download videos... music works.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro

1. Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Game Pass Streaming

2. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  3. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  4. Xbox game pass (streaming) controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass (streaming) controller: When I play 360 games off the Xbox game pass (streaming) my controller will not work. It works on other streaming games just not the Xbox 360 streaming online games. Do I need to buy another...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen: I'm trying to play Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. It's displaying very blurry. It's like I'm watching a 144p YouTube video. My Wi-Fi connection is capable of streaming 4K video so something's...
  6. Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?: So I can currently cloud stream Gta V Xbox one as it is on game pass but I own the game anyway without game pass(Xbox one version) however if it were to leave game pass would I still able to cloud...
  7. Any way to stream games that aren't in game pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to stream games that aren't in game pass?: I'm on vacation and brought my tablet to play cloud games and would like to play destiny 2. Since its been removed off game pass, I can't play it without my Xbox being here right? Or is there a...
  8. Why Can I Not Stream New Xbox Game Pass Titles On Twitch?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Can I Not Stream New Xbox Game Pass Titles On Twitch?: I am Twitch Stream who uses My Xbox Series X to Stream to my Twitch Account Today I got on my Xbox Stream Some Games and was greeted by a message stating that several titles like the Halo...
  9. In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?

in XboX Insiders
    In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?: And what dv games does xbox support submitted by /u/ConfidentBullfrog142 [link] [comments]
  10. Console stream disabled after game pass release

in XboX Insiders
    Console stream disabled after game pass release: So the 15th of September game pass finally released. But now the gamestream app tells me "we've moved to game pass" but I cannot stream my Xbox games on my Xbox one on the game pass app. Is...