Xbox Game pass Skyrim V elder scrolls special edition not saying

Discus and support Xbox Game pass Skyrim V elder scrolls special edition not saying in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game used to save and now doesn't at all says auto saving but nothing saved do a save and no new save at all need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuaneBlock2, Apr 17, 2022.

1. DuaneBlock2
    DuaneBlock2 Guest

My game used to save and now doesn't at all says auto saving but nothing saved do a save and no new save at all need help

:)

DuaneBlock2, Apr 17, 2022
  2. AmelHalilovic Win User

GAMES NOT EXISTING

i used the link you provided me, i click install it takes me to microsoft store app, then it says The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Special Edition (PC) is currently not available
  3. andersonpassos Win User

The Skyrim Anniversary Edition is on pc game pass?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

The edition included in the game pass pc service is this:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PC)

https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/%20en-us/xbox-game-p...
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Games uninstalling

Hello skef,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to download Skyrim but the console, but it is asking you to purchase it again. Did you purchase Skyrim on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? Are you attempting to download

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
    on the Xbox One? Do you see the transaction for the game on the

order history of your account
    ? Be sure to let us know the results skef!
  5. Ethan Chiswell Win User

Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

That is for the wrong game I’m talking about Skyrim special edition not elder scrolls online
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

NEW Cities and Towns Info

Thema:

1. Xbox Game pass Skyrim V elder scrolls special edition not saying - Similar Threads - Game pass Skyrim

2. my skyrim saves are gone, xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my skyrim saves are gone, xbox game pass pc: İ had to reset my pc to factory settings, and now my skyrim saves are gone. aren't xbox game pass saves are stored in cloud? Can you help me please. 18f3b75d-14cb-4a5f-8f20-04f3baf47d18
  3. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  4. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...: Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082
  5. The Skyrim Anniversary Edition is on pc game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Skyrim Anniversary Edition is on pc game pass?: i downloaded skyrim with the pc game pass, in the xbox app on the pc it says that i also downloaded the skyrim anniversary edition, but when i open the game it only shows the contents of the...
  6. Why is Skyrim on Game Pass Ultimate locking me out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Skyrim on Game Pass Ultimate locking me out?: Skyrim on Game Pass Ultimate is locking me out due to "insufficient storage" and is demanding I "manage my games and add-ons". I obviously can't do this because *I don't own an Xbox* and am...
  7. Skyrim game pass ultimate on PC. Xbox1 controller missing actions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim game pass ultimate on PC. Xbox1 controller missing actions.: I’m on pc playing Skyrim se from game pass ultimate with xbox1 controller (3 centre buttons) and the D pad and L thumb stick miss out every other option on menus. IE u can choose magic or stamina...
  8. Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?: I uninstalled one drive and all my saves have come off the game. I believe have found the old saves that I want to import into the game but I don't know where Microsoft stores the save files. I...
  9. Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...: I am able to play skyrim on the admin user account for my PC. If I want other user accounts on the same PC to play it, Skyrim will not open on the xbox app. I at first got an app license error and...
  10. Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?: Hi, I have been playing Skyrim Special Ed. thru Game Pass and was given an upgrade option to Anniversary Ed. when I last started the game. I accepted and paid about $19. Does this mean I own...