Xbox Game Pass should be free for everyone

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass should be free for everyone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Feedback: Xbox Game Pass should be free for everyone. First, offering Xbox Game Pass for free would allow a wider range of individuals to access and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/I_RemDog_I, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Xbox Game Pass should be free for everyone

First, offering Xbox Game Pass for free would allow a wider range of individuals to access and enjoy the service. Many people may not have the financial means to pay for a subscription to Xbox Game Pass, but by making it free, more people would be able to experience the wide range of games and features offered by the service. This could also help to promote inclusivity and allow more people to participate in the gaming community.

Second, making Xbox Game Pass free could potentially lead to a larger customer base for the service. By offering the service for free, more people may be attracted to try it out and potentially become long-term users. This could ultimately lead to increased revenue for the company through in-game purchases and other monetization methods.

Finally, offering Xbox Game Pass for free could also help to promote the gaming industry as a whole. By making it more accessible to a wider audience, more people may be introduced to the world of gaming and become fans of the industry. This could ultimately lead to increased support and growth for the gaming industry.

In conclusion, there are several compelling reasons why Xbox Game Pass should be free for everyone. By making the service more accessible and inclusive, it could potentially lead to increased customer base, revenue, and support for the gaming industry as a whole.

submitted by /u/I_RemDog_I
    [link] [comments]

/u/I_RemDog_I, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Neutron Raptor Win User

Uprising DLC preview video is live!

[quote user="ColBluditKilla"]

Any word on the price for it with season pass? Or does it come free for pass holders?

[/quote]

Since it is part of the normal DLC cycle it should be free for pass holders. Will probably be 1200 points for everyone else like previous map packs.
  3. Bluemoon mike p Win User

Lobo why

The compatibility pack should be free to download so everyone downloads it I have the season pass and am a little angry the skin packs are not with it but its a money making game lol.Loving lobo
  4. haroldgraunke Win User

Games with gold for August?

everyone should be happy 2 free games this month
  5. AridLizard Win User

gold live sharing with family

everyone else has said how to share Live Gold but to find the free games, go to the Xbox store on your Xbox and select the Memberships button. from there you should be able to find the games that are free.
  6. nofreebe Win User

Concerning Online Pass (Not ranting, serious question)

The online pass will be free to everyone when the fat chick said yes to a proposal without a diamond ring. Online pass & season pass are a pain to my wallet...$100 per game.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass should be free for everyone

1. Xbox Game Pass should be free for everyone - Similar Threads - Game Pass should

2. Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming: I just bought an ultimate pass hoping it would extend the Ultimate could gaming features to all accounts on the home Xbox. I go to boarding school and I was hoping to be able to play R6 with the...
  3. Xbox live game pass should be able to work on all family accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live game pass should be able to work on all family accounts: Don't think I'll ever spend another dime on xbox (was just about to DL Diablo today too) Should be able to do cloud gaming on my daughter's act on same xbox. I get that yall do this so people...
  4. Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years: Yall should put red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years 53828c41-b8fd-4371-91a9-4eb85fe2cc10
  5. I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?: I want new perks in Game pass. 0187df6e-f5ae-480e-9fa0-2df06234708d
  6. I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass: I bought mlb the show for 62.00$ when I am seeing it is free with game pass. e87a460a-2c1f-4e21-bf07-c01e7f988b9c
  7. need an replacement code for xbox game pass, what should i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need an replacement code for xbox game pass, what should i do: i brought an gaming pc with free xbox 3 months pass ,but i got no codes with it , i need an replacement code 'what should i do 5a455443-6d66-49ef-84c6-6d612006bc7e
  8. Why Xbox should add WWE 2K22 on the Xbox game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Why Xbox should add WWE 2K22 on the Xbox game pass: Hi I'm Christian and I really think that wwe 2k22 should be added to the Xbox game pass cause I think more people would want to use the app and the Xbox games would be really popular. submitted...
  9. Where should I download PC game pass games to "C" ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where should I download PC game pass games to "C" ?: I want to install all game pass games on my system "C" drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system system...
  10. Where should I download game pass games to ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where should I download game pass games to ?: I want to install all game pass games on my Xbox-s system drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system drive...