Xbox Game Pass & Rockstar games

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass & Rockstar games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed that Rockstar games is not included in Xbox Game Pass Is it going to change soon or it's going to be that way always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ORI0032, Dec 11, 2017.

  1. ORI0032
    ORI0032 Guest

    Xbox Game Pass & Rockstar games


    I noticed that Rockstar games is not included in Xbox Game Pass

    Is it going to change soon or it's going to be that way always

    :)
     
    ORI0032, Dec 11, 2017
    #1
  2. Rockstar pass

    Hi, I've downloaded the rockstar pass, in the game menu, in downloadable content, it says installed next to Rockstar pass, but there is still price 320MS for the DLCs. How do I download them??
     
    Darth Hawk CZ, Dec 11, 2017
    #2
  3. GavInxs-FA485769-1CBB-44BB-9425-59FAD3D4A441, Dec 11, 2017
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    Xbox Game Pass & Rockstar games

    Hi

    This is something nobody knows hopefully they can include them at some point as they would be a great addition to the Xbox Game Pass.
     
    gds1972, Dec 11, 2017
    #4
  5. ORI0032
    ORI0032 Guest
    OK!

    Thank you
     
    ORI0032, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    LA Noire for XBOX 360 DLCs

    Hi Vini,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with the Rockstar pass. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to Rockstar. As the game is not recognizing you have the pass for some reason. While waiting we recommend trying
    to get the DLC again through the game. In game is the only way to get it as it states this on the

    Rockstar pass
    itself.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  7. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass & Rockstar games

    Hi

    This is something nobody knows hopefully they can include them at some point as they would be a great addition to the Xbox Game Pass.
  8. ORI0032 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass & Rockstar games

    Hi

    This is something nobody knows hopefully they can include them at some point as they would be a great addition to the Xbox Game Pass.
    OK!

    Thank you
  9. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

    Thoughts on GTA 6 Rumors?

    In my opinion I believe we will have a big surprise, given that GTA5 has entered the Game Pass, Microsoft must be negotiating with ROCKSTAR the exclusivity for the XBOX X series or the launch of GTA6 in the Game Pass.
  10. GavInxs-FA485769-1CB Win User

    LA Noire

Thema:

Xbox Game Pass & Rockstar games

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass & Rockstar games - Similar Threads - Game Pass Rockstar

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...