XBOX Game Pass Referral codes?

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass Referral codes? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just recommended XBGP to two friends and they subscribed. I read that you could refer to gamepass and get rewards, is this true? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MaccabeeRobbins, Oct 17, 2020.

  1. XBOX Game Pass Referral codes?


    I just recommended XBGP to two friends and they subscribed. I read that you could refer to gamepass and get rewards, is this true? Thanks.

    :)
     
    MaccabeeRobbins, Oct 17, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    XBOX Game Pass Referral codes?

    I just recommended XBGP to two friends and they subscribed. I read that you could refer to gamepass and get rewards, is this true? Thanks.
    No wrong program

    You are thinking about ms rewards
  3. Mister Taurus Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Referral Not Working

    Hey there,

    We're sorry to hear about this issue and we're sure you want to earn some stuff for you and your friends. You can view all the promotions you qualify for by logging into the
    Xbox Live Offers page to view this content. Happy gaming!
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

    Game Pass referral issue

    Hey there!

    We understand your frustration and confusion. We're sure you're ready to start earning rewards. We have a link that has information on all the promotions that you currently qualify for. You can check them at our
    Xbox Live Offers website.
  5. LNYC999 Win User

    Beta Test code not working (English)

    Does anyone have a code or a referral?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    Refer a Friend

    Hey there,

    Only friends that meet the criteria will show up on the invite list. If a specific member on your friends list isn't showing up, we wont be able to add specific Gamertags to your list or extend the offer. For more information, here's the terms of the offer:

    Referral offer valid only for referrals to friends who are new Gold and Game Pass members only. Maximum 10 referrals/10 gift card rewards ($100 total) per person. For qualified referrals, you will be notified via email when a digital code for a $10 Xbox
    promotional gift card is redeemable at xboxliveoffers.com; you will receive this email by March 31, 2018. Redeem your reward before May 31, 2018 and spend within 90 days of redemption. See microsoft.com/cardterms for full terms. Offer cannot be combined with
    any other offer. Valid only in the 50 U.S. states, D.C and UK.


    Hope this helps!
Thema:

XBOX Game Pass Referral codes?

Loading...
  1. XBOX Game Pass Referral codes? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Referral

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. PC Gamepass "Give PC Game Pass" Referral Link Not Working

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Gamepass "Give PC Game Pass" Referral Link Not Working: Hi, Microsoft. So I tried to share my free 14-day gamepass codes to my friends, but when they accessed the link it says the URL is no longer available, specifically it says: "The URL may be...