[XBOX Game Pass] RE7 - Save Game Corrupted on the cloud

Discus and support [XBOX Game Pass] RE7 - Save Game Corrupted on the cloud in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing RE7 but started to receive a message that is not possible to save the game. I closed the game and opened again, and it said that I dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sr.Bacon, Sep 5, 2020.

  1. Sr.Bacon
    Sr.Bacon Guest

    [XBOX Game Pass] RE7 - Save Game Corrupted on the cloud


    I was playing RE7 but started to receive a message that is not possible to save the game.

    I closed the game and opened again, and it said that I dont have any save files, if I want to create one. Even if I say yes, it says it is not possible to save and goes back to the question if I want to create a save.

    I tried deleting all the save files, if I start the game online, it sync with my account, download again and goes back to requesting to create a save file. If I delete the files and start in offline mode, it creates the files, which means my RE7 cloud saves
    are corrupted. Is there a way to recover the save file from the cloud, from an old version? Lets say, if it corrupted in the sync of 10PM, can I recover the files from the sync of 9PM?

    regards.

    :)
     
    Sr.Bacon, Sep 5, 2020
    #1
  2. bfor Win User

    Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save

    Here's a fix that worked for me.

    Unfortunately, you'll need the Ultimate subscription, an
    Android device
    , and an Xbox controller with Bluetooth for this solution. You can probably already know where this is heading.

    1. Delete your save files from:

      C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\F024294D.RESIDENTEVIL7biohazard_8fty0by30jkny/SystemAppData/wgs/

      All of it, this folder needs to empty.
    2. Run RE7 on your Android device in your Game Pass app, in the Cloud, via streaming. This option requires Game Pass Ultimate and it's available only in selected countries, I'm sorry.
    3. The Cloud version of the game should work fine. It will sync the save files. If it asks you to create a new save file: do it. It won't delete your progress, it will actually just restore the latest save file.
    4. Just to be sure, resume your game for a second (i.e. press "Continue" in the menu).
    5. Leave the game, end the Cloud session.
    6. Go back to your PC and boot up RE7. It will sync the save files, just like the Cloud version a minute ago. Again: if it asks you to create a new save file, do it.
    7. Voila, you're good to go.
    I don't know if this is a permanent solution or just a temp workaround, to be used regularly throughout the game, but it's better than nothing, right?
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

    Corrupted Save File -Dragon's Dogma-

    Hi,

    Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do about the corrupted save. I would back up my saves to cloud.

    Click here
    to find out how. If it happens again you will be ok. This game is known for corrupting save files.

    Good luck.
  4. Lexrax_TBD Win User

    Copy of game on ssd and internal. Avengers uses client side saves for data. Lots of complete wipes in the community. Trying to be safe

    HI,

    All game saves are stored in the cloud for safety, when it has a connection to the internet and you are connected to Xbox Live.

    So if your game save gets corrupted on your Xbox, you can download your game save from the Cloud and overwrite your corrupted one, thus restoring your game save to full working order to continue on your game progress. You could previously copy your game
    save to another drive , but this was discontinued, in favour of it being held in the cloud.

    For more detailed info go to
    Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ


    Hope this helps.
  5. Rémi Chambard Win User

    Games wont get past loading save data

    If your console is connected to Internet, your game saves are stored on the cloud. Could you try deleting your local game saves to check if they are corrupted ? To do so, follow these steps :

    support.xbox.com/.../manage-cloud-saves
    .

    The next time you launch the game, it'll sync with the cloud and redownload your game saves locally.
  6. elctrofiveshots Win User

    Xbox one "There is a problem with your saved games" Error Code: 0x80831002

    If you have your games saved to the cloud then your cloud saves may be corrupted if you have your games saved to a hard-drive then either your drive is broken and or corrupted. If its the hard drive I would recommend that you contact Microsoft support on
    the issue.
Thema:

[XBOX Game Pass] RE7 - Save Game Corrupted on the cloud

Loading...
  1. [XBOX Game Pass] RE7 - Save Game Corrupted on the cloud - Similar Threads - Game Pass RE7

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...