Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of...

Discus and support Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dzień dobry, skorzystałem z promocji Xbox game pass na 3 miesiące za 4zł niestety zapomniałem anulować subskrypcje, na szczęście na moim koncie paypal... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JackobCcostam, Aug 2, 2019.

  1. Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of...


    Dzień dobry, skorzystałem z promocji Xbox game pass na 3 miesiące za 4zł niestety zapomniałem anulować subskrypcje, na szczęście na moim koncie paypal brakowało środków wiec aktualnie posiadam zaległą płatność na kwotę 87zł, w tym wypadku nie można anulować
    subskrypcji aż do momentu uregulowania płatności za poprzedni miesiąc, następny okres rozliczeniowy rozpoczyna się 7 sierpnia czy w tym wypadku zostanie naliczona kolejna opłata i zaległe saldo wyniesie 174zł?

    [Translate by Mod]

    Good afternoon, I took advantage of the promotion of Xbox game pass for 3 months for 4zł unfortunately forgot to cancel subscriptions, fortunately in my account PayPal missed the funds so I currently have an outstanding payment for the amount of 87zł, in
    this case you can not cancel Subscription until the payment for the previous month is settled, the next billing period starts on August 7th, or in this case you will be charged another fee and the outstanding balance is 174zł?

    :)
     
    JackobCcostam, Aug 2, 2019
    #1
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of overdue subscription.

    Jeśli nie masz ważnej metody płatności i subskrybowanych, to tak będzie w końcu z zaległych płatności. Musisz wyczyścić go, zanim będzie można dodać dowolną inną subskrypcję. https://account.microsoft.com/services

    [Translate]

    If you don't have a valid payment method and subscribed, then you will end up with an overdue payment. You must clear it before you can add any other subscription.
    https://account.microsoft.com/services
  3. MałgorzataGabryła Win User

    Anulowanie subskrypcji[Canceling subscription]

    Logując się na konto nie mam opcji anulowania subskrypcji.

    Skorzystałam tylko z okresu próbnego.

    Nie chcę przedłużać subskrypcji tylko ją anulować.

    Mam tylko opcje zaległej zapłaty za nią.

    Co powinnam zrobić?

    [Translation - By logging into my account, I do not have the option to cancel my subscription. I only used the trial period. I do not want to extend the subscription but cancel it.I only have the option of paying back for it. What should I do?]
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Verlängerung ...[Translation-Xbox game pass Extension]

    Hi Maverick,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. You would need to request a call from support.

    When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:



    • Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

      Step 4 ----select request call from support

    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.



    Hope this helps.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox Game Pass - anulowanie subskrypcji[Xbox Game Pass - unsubscribing]

    Hi Bartosz,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a recently renewed subscription you intended to cancel. Check out our

    Refund Request
    page to get in contact with an agent to discuss cancellation & refund.

    I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

    Xbox Game Pass - anulowanie subskrypcji[Xbox Game Pass - unsubscribing]

    Hello alanoleksak,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    alanoleksak!
Thema:

Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of...

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass przedłużenie zaległej subskrypcji. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass extension of... - Similar Threads - game pass przedłużenie

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...