XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

Discus and support XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RodrigoFrazão, Jul 26, 2019.

1. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic renew and suddenly my 3,99 wasn't showing on the platform...
    Now the end date as pointing to yesterday.

Please help.

Thank you.

:)

RodrigoFrazão, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gold subscription+Gamepass

If you turn off auto-renewal your subscription will not be cancelled. It'll just run for the 12 months and then end.

If you bought a subscription to Game Pass from Xbox for 1 month, then it will renew after the 1 month and you will pay again. If you just bought a prepaid Game Pass card for 1 month then it would not renew unless you turned that option on.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Game pass refund

You should be able to log into your account and go to subscriptions and cancel the subscription and receive an automatic refund for the unused portion of that subscription.
    Actually, no you don't get a refund for unused days. You are canceling the payment when you cancel Game Pass, but you have already paid for that month. So you will still have Game Pass for the month you paid for, it just will not renew the next payment for
    the following month. So at the end of the current month, that's when the Game Pass would stop.
  4. killer122451 Win User

Subscription

Hello!

If your subscription is expired and you do not have a balance to pay it in your account, you can do it with gift cards or credit card, debit etc.

once you have paid the expired subscription it will be activated again

example:

(1 month expired you pay today and you already have 1 month again)

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4522164/microsoft-account-how-to-cancel-your-subscription

here you will have all the information you need to cancel the automatic renewal or follow my instructions

How to cancel automatic renewal to Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass, etc?

1° Sign in to Xbox on a PC or Mac.

2°Go to the Xbox Settings option.

3°Click on the Subscriptions option; select the Xbox Live option.

4°Identify the option “Renew” and select Cancel.

5°Verás un mensaje de verificación que ilustrará la fecha de finalización de tu suscripción.
  5. Smwutches Win User

XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription right away

Did you actually click "cancel" or "turn off recurrent billing"? Cancel would immediately cancel the subscription, not just turn off auto-renewal.
  6. RodrigoFrazão Win User

XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription right away

Hey,

Thank you both for the reply by the way.

I started from the "Contact Xbox Support" page like you're saying but the Live Support wasn't available for some reason. Now it is working.

Thank you for your time.
Thema:

XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

1. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription... - Similar Threads - GAME PASS Paid

2. I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...: My subscription I paid For the game pass and it doesn’t show that I bought the game pass 89a64938-6458-4bd9-9beb-4c1f8179bc4e
  3. paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game: paid for the dlc, its been 3 days and it still shows everything locked, any ideas? eb44a850-0fbe-461e-b387-c97b4d1023c5
  4. Paid for game but it’s come on Xbox game pass so thinking I need game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for game but it’s come on Xbox game pass so thinking I need game pass: I’ve paid for a game (house flipper) a while back and it’s now come on Xbox game pass so my iPad is thinking I need to pay for gamepass to play the game but I paid for the game so I own it. I can...
  5. Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass: I bought the ultimate game pass around 2 months ago, i have since never been able to connect to xbox live. i have tried resetting the whole xbox, removed profile and added it back... nothing,...
  6. I paid for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I log in to XBox One it asks me to upgrade to Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I log in to XBox One it asks me to upgrade to Game...: My son wants to play Halo Infinite. We had Game Pass, so I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate several days ago. Now my MicroSoft accounts shows that I have Game Pass Ultimate and my credit card...
  7. PAID FOR GAME PASS WONT WORK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAID FOR GAME PASS WONT WORK: How do I contact a person at Microsoft? I paid for game pass for pc, and it will not work. my account says I'm paid and it should be working but every time I try to start a game it tries to make...
  8. xbox gold for one year paid to update to xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold for one year paid to update to xbox game pass ultimate: how to update my already paid one year Xbox gold to ultimate will i pay extra or just lost my one year gold that is already paid? 150b9757-e9e2-4469-9706-de24d8022ecd
  9. Can't reinstall Minecraft because I haven't paid for Game Pass even though I had previously...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall Minecraft because I haven't paid for Game Pass even though I had previously...: I was having issues with Minecraft crashing, so I went to uninstall, then reinstall hoping that it would solve the issue. Instead, every time I open the Minecraft Launcher Installer from the...
  10. None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already...: Every time I try to launch a game it redirects me to the Gaming Services. It has been reinstalled already, so I have nothing to do once this happens. I made sure my windows was updated, and I...