Xbox Game Pass PC Gaming Services

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC Gaming Services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I click on a game to play (grounded) it leads me to the store and shows Gaming Services and it says "This product is installed" but still does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EoinKirkland, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. EoinKirkland
    EoinKirkland Guest

    Xbox Game Pass PC Gaming Services


    Whenever I click on a game to play (grounded) it leads me to the store and shows Gaming Services and it says "This product is installed" but still does not work. Can anyone help?

    :)
     
    EoinKirkland, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Is Game Pass for PC gone?

  3. SteveTinnin Win User

    pc game pass - conan - update button will not function

    settings about on pc game pass. version

    2211.1000.41.0 (Internal)

    7.70.13002.0 (Gaming Services)

    5.822.9161.0 (Xbox Game Bar)

    Pc Insider Program
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Xbox Game Pass and backwards compatibility

    No. Game pass is Pc and xbox one service. You must use it on these systems.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    How to set up console's location?

    Xbox consoles and services are not available in Slovenia, Microsoft rewards and PC Game Pass are
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox Live on PC

    Yes you just need to use the Xbox app ti purchase and download games. There is a subscription service of Game Pass PC beta, you get 100 PC games to play. Your PC needs to be running the Windows 10 1903 update, to use Game Pass PC beta.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass PC Gaming Services

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass PC Gaming Services - Similar Threads - Game Pass Gaming

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...