Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says...

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What is the deal here? I've had to uninstall State of Decay 2 twice now and reinstall. It will play a couple times fine, then the next time I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jason R Getter, Nov 21, 2020.

  1. Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says...


    What is the deal here? I've had to uninstall State of Decay 2 twice now and reinstall. It will play a couple times fine, then the next time I go to play/run the game nothing happens for awhile then eventually a message pops up that it is offline. When
    you click to "see in Store" below the offline error message the Store pops up and says that State of Decay 2 needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled to repair. This is getting pretty old pretty fast. I am seeing lots of posts on Reddit of people having the
    same issues with Xbox Game Pass PC games for over a year. So what is the deal here? Just live with it and recognize I'll have to wait a couple hours for a game to reinstall every single time I decide I want to play it? Or does Microsoft have a fix for this?
    Also, a "repair" implies there is actually fix for this. Uninstalling and Reinstalling isn't "repairing". That is literally starting over from zero. Be better Microsoft. Apologies for my shortness, but this is exasperating when you have a finite window
    of time to play something and oh look, you don't get to play that game because it has to be uninstalled and reinstalled to be able to play....

    :)
     
    Jason R Getter, Nov 21, 2020
    #1
  2. TheBodys Win User

    Minecraft installing via Xbox game pass not edition bought from official website.

    I have tried installing via the Minecraft websites installer, but it says "error continue in Microsoft store". It then still installs with Xbox game pass.
  3. ncutt010 Win User

    error code 0x87e00064 on NBA (Brand new game just got it out of the box)

    Found a similar fix!!!

    1) uninstall Blu-ray app

    2) when you get the installation stopped error go to the game in the xbox store. A button should say "install" in the xbox store

    3) remove your disc and immediately click the install button in the xbox store. This will download the game instead of installation it from the disc.

    Takes much longer but worked for me.
  4. DamienKilgour Win User

    Error code: 0x80D03801 When i try to download a game

    Does it just stay at 0% or does it start the download and then a message pops up saying installation stopped? I have that issue with wolfenstein through Game Pass. No matter what i do the installation just stops immediately. Might be an issue with
    downloading over Live.
    After pressing install at the store or from ready to install the game goes to the queue staying at 0% while saying "minecraft installing" but not getting any progress with installing
  5. PowderedFiber52 Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw: Additional troubleshooting guide

    After installing the latest operating system, I still have not been able to get on

    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle either on or offline. Says to go to the store and the

    store says the game is installed but still not able to do any puzzles.
  6. Sharppeak08540 Win User

    error code 0xa3ea0066

    This error code occurs when trying to install EA games on the PC Xbox Game Pass, I am currently attempting to install Starwars Battlefront 2, but it just says "preparing for install" I was wondering if there was a fix for this?
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says... - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...