Xbox game pass PC games not installing. Code 8007005

Discus and support Xbox game pass PC games not installing. Code 8007005 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to install games on PC from Xbox game pass. It completely downloads the games, but gives me an error on the install. Code 80070005 I think.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EricLeVan, Jul 3, 2021.

  1. EricLeVan
    EricLeVan Guest

    Xbox game pass PC games not installing. Code 8007005


    Trying to install games on PC from Xbox game pass. It completely downloads the games, but gives me an error on the install. Code 80070005 I think. Windows was reinstalled and when I tried to download my games back it started happening.

    :)
     
    EricLeVan, Jul 3, 2021
    #1
  2. EricLeVan Win User

    Xbox game pass PC games not installing. Code 8007005

    I deleted my windows apps folder and that fixed it. The drive I was trying to save to is solely for gaming and there was nothing of importance on it so I gave it a shot and it worked.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Xbox game pass PC games not installing. Code 8007005

    Hello @EricLeVan!

    If you haven't already, I would recommend attempting to troubleshoot the issue using our support article entitled Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10.

    Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know how it goes!

    I hope that this helps you out!

    (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Xbox game pass PC games not installing. Code 8007005

    Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. Thank you again and have a great day!

    \(^ω^\)
  5. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

    Gears of War 2 code redeemed but not in library (but can install?)

    Was the code xbox or pc?

    Sometimes games that are on game pass will show up unflder that tab as well if its installed.

    You can try checking there by going my games and apps and scrolling down to the game pass tab
  6. Sharppeak08540 Win User

    error code 0xa3ea0066

    This error code occurs when trying to install EA games on the PC Xbox Game Pass, I am currently attempting to install Starwars Battlefront 2, but it just says "preparing for install" I was wondering if there was a fix for this?
Thema:

Xbox game pass PC games not installing. Code 8007005

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass PC games not installing. Code 8007005 - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. game pass pc games not downloading