xbox game pass PC game service bug

Discus and support xbox game pass PC game service bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am running into an issue trying to install games from the xbox app and microsoft store. On the xbox app it continueisly tells me to install Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hercOG, Mar 4, 2023.

  1. hercOG
    hercOG Guest

    xbox game pass PC game service bug


    I am running into an issue trying to install games from the xbox app and microsoft store. On the xbox app it continueisly tells me to install Gaming Service even though it is already installed. On the microsoft app it will get stuck in a loop trying to download games. It will go from pending to downloading to pending over and over.

    I have already tried to reset / repair every app. Uninstall gaming service through powershell. My computer is up to date on everything, I even use windows troubleshooting to make sure my windows was updating properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled every app.

    Trouble shooting steps Ive taken:
    Windows up to date
    Apps up to date
    uninstalled / reinstalled

    reset / repair

    uninstalled through powershell

    turn laptop on and off

    signed in and out of microsoft and xbox

    threatened my laptop

    reset my router

    reset my mouse

    reset my laptop

    I have repeated these multiple times. If i am missing something please let me know.

    :)
     
    hercOG, Mar 4, 2023
    #1
  2. FaTTTehone Win User

    (PC Game Pass) Error 0x80070424 when attempting to reinstall Halo Infinite

  3. FaTTTehone Win User

    Error 0x803F8001 - Xbox PC Game Pass

  4. FaTTTehone Win User

    Launching Halo Infinite Takes Me to Microsoft Store Gaming Services Page

  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

    Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows

    Here is a link to the page you can download the PC Game Pass app from. Also this version of Game Pass is still new and in its Beta so there's bound to be some
    bugs.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Is Game Pass for PC gone?

Thema:

xbox game pass PC game service bug

Loading...
  1. xbox game pass PC game service bug - Similar Threads - game pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...