Xbox game pass pc game loading screen not stopping

Discus and support Xbox game pass pc game loading screen not stopping in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I have the xbox game pass ultimate on pc but I have a problem launching certain games. Indeed, it happens that when I launch certain games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Lahrizia, May 21, 2023.

  1. Tom Lahrizia
    Tom Lahrizia Guest

    Xbox game pass pc game loading screen not stopping


    :)
     
    Tom Lahrizia, May 21, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Xbox game pass pc game loading screen not stopping

  3. Tom Lahrizia Win User

    Xbox game pass pc game loading screen not stopping

    Good morning,

    Xbox services were indeed not activated, so I followed your procedure and restarted my computer. However when I launch the xbox game pass games that have the problem, my computer shows me that the game is offline and that the storage device may be missing or disconnected.

    As for the solutions that I had tried, I had followed the procedure of this article :

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...> search for Xbox app >,the app and try again., but without success.

    thank you for helping me
  4. Tom Lahrizia Win User

    Xbox game pass pc game loading screen not stopping

    Hello,

    I followed your advice and I had to reinstall windows on my computer but the problem is solved.
    Thank you very much for your help without which I would have been stuck.
  5. Tom Lahrizia Win User

    Xbox game pass pc game loading screen not stopping

    Hello, my games are installed on drive D: because C: is almost full
    I have also reinstalled the games but i am still stuck on the loading screen
  6. WattyNuela Win User

    Xbox game pass pc game loading screen not stopping

    Hello Tom, it's unfortunate to know that and thanks for the additional information.

    May I know if these games are installed on a drive different than the C: partition?
    Or everything is installed there?

    And may I know if you're able to reinstall one of the affected games go see if the same problem occurs once you install it?
Thema:

Xbox game pass pc game loading screen not stopping

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass pc game loading screen not stopping - Similar Threads - game pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...