Xbox Game Pass PC Forza Horizon 5 does not start most of the time

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC Forza Horizon 5 does not start most of the time in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since Playground Games released the patch to prepare the game for the new Rally DLC I have issues with starting Forza Horizon 5 - during the release of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tehjanosch, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Pass PC Forza Horizon 5 does not start most of the time

Since Playground Games released the patch to prepare the game for the new Rally DLC I have issues with starting Forza Horizon 5 - during the release of the game I played for nearly 30 days in total. Since the rally DLC was released I can play barely at all.

Usually it takes me up to 3 tries to start Forza Horizon 5 upon a fresh boot. I start the game, the splash screen comes up and disappears after a while. Sometimes it's 10 seconds, sometimes it's 20 seconds.

Terminating and reparing both Forza and Xbox app helps about 50% of the time.

I have had several sessions with Xbox support, I tried steps on my own, I tried to repair my OS installation. Nothing helped fixing the issue.

I haven't had this experience before the Rally DLC and it really took away the fun.

Apparently neither Xbox Support nor Playground Games could help me on that. Which is really annoying as this is still a paid service.

submitted by /u/tehjanosch
    [link] [comments]

/u/tehjanosch, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
  4. Geri M. Win User

[STEAM] Forza 5 | Slow loading

Hi YennZo,

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are doing well.

We appreciate for your time and effort and understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you

Normally this issue comes up with network or PC specs compatibility with the games. We know that you have research a lot online, but we can start by providing you some articles for troubleshooting and some items to consider on Steam Forza 5.

Kindly visit the links below.

We hope it worked for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Play Forza Horizon 4 in PC

Forza Horizon 4 is available on both Game Pass for Consoles, and Game Pass for PC. As far as I'm aware, the game is also Xbox Play Anywhere, so even if you get Game Pass for Consoles, Forza Horizon 4 should still work on the PC.

Either version of Game Pass should be fine, but I'd recommend getting Game Pass for PC just to make sure.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Fall Guys 'Robo Rabbit' perk not working

That's not exactly true. Forza Horizon 5 is included in both PC Game Pass and Ultimate. Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Game Pass for console, PC Game Pass, and Gold. It doesn't change what is included with Game Pass for console or Game Pass for PC. It also wouldn't have any affect on Fall Guys since that is not part of Game Pass at all.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass PC Forza Horizon 5 does not start most of the time

1. Xbox Game Pass PC Forza Horizon 5 does not start most of the time - Similar Threads - Game Pass Forza

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass: Hello, my question is to know how to restart my progress in the game Forza Horizon 5, the issue is that I am playing from the cloud in gforcenow with the pass version. I have seen some solutions...
  4. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  5. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  6. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  7. if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...: if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza motorsport? or are they included free with the pass as long as i have the subscription?...
  8. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  9. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  10. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e