Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PepeLePeu, Feb 16, 2020.

1. /u/PepeLePeu
    /u/PepeLePeu Guest

Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it prompts me to pick a storage device, i do so and then it acts like it will install for a split second and then the install progress bar disappears and it shows me the "install" button as though i never pressed it. I'm paying for a service that promise access to this game, the biggest reason i got the service in the first place.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the xbox app, any other suggestions? Does xbox actually care about things like this or are they leaving customers in the dark since its a beta?

submitted by /u/PepeLePeu
    [link] [comments]

/u/PepeLePeu, Feb 16, 2020
  2. PhilippePlas Win User

Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

same issue ... can't update any xbox game pass PC games....

have to uninstall /reinstall.

other apps (that are not xbox game pass) are uptated through store without any issue.

for microsoft: dead cells has no cloud saves through xbox live (working on outer world/gears 5..but not dead cells)
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Cannot backup save games

Not all Game Pass games sync progress between the two versions on PC and Xbox. My Time At Potia, Dead Cells, Demons Tilt and Outerworlds is an example of this.
  4. Juice Man 7777 Win User

What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

Subnautica, Dead Cells, Witcher 3, Outer Worlds, Forza Horizon 4, Everspace, SuperHot, Age of Empires 2 on the game pass Ultimate for PC, and i'm about to start playing the Pedro game...
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Help! Dead Cells won't launch!

Hello Anonymous1233sadsad2, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Has it ever worked well for you or is this the first time you use the game? What device are you trying to play from? Since when do you have this problem? Does it only happen to you with this game or with others as well? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  6. FloppyAD Win User

error 0X87e00013

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue with ALL the games installed with my XBox Game Pass PC, and having a pending update.

For the example, I have uninstalled the game "Dead Cells" and then use Microsoft Store to install it again, with success.

Then I try to force the update via the Store and have the 0x87E00013 error :

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help - Similar Threads - Game Pass Dead

2. Is the walking dead destines coming to ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the walking dead destines coming to ultimate game pass?: I'm just curious to see if it's coming to game pass, due to the really low reviews already around the board. I would like to play the game an see what it's about I seriously don't want to waste...
  3. Will Red Dead 2 come back to games pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Red Dead 2 come back to games pass?: got the disc edition on xbox console so decided to find out if it was possible to play it on cloud gaming since I prefer using the pc found a bunch of articles saying red dead 2 was on games...
  4. Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass: Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole, and I want to have it release on day of the...
  5. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  6. Game Pass - unable install or play The Walking Dead - A new Frontier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - unable install or play The Walking Dead - A new Frontier: I've been playing The Walking Dead - A new Frontier, but right now, it isnt possible to start the game via cloud play (whether from console nor from Pc or android). Installing isnt an option,...
  7. Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...: I’ve been playing through the Twd games and I got halfway through season 3 new frontier but now when I go to load it up it doesn’t work so I deleted it and now I can’t redownload it because it...
  8. Not all of "The Walking Dead" series are on Xbox game pass for pc, but are all on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not all of "The Walking Dead" series are on Xbox game pass for pc, but are all on the Xbox...: I have game pass ultimate for a little over a year now and have seen some game pass games come out for just Xbox and some just for pc over the years. This is all fine because sometimes the...
  9. Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years: Yall should put red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years 53828c41-b8fd-4371-91a9-4eb85fe2cc10
  10. Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass still missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass still missing: What is happening with the Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass Michonne and New Frontier were advertised for Nov 1st and still nothing. 783b5673-cf57-4ac6-8ca7-cab177dfd452