xbox game pass pc and mincraft

Discus and support xbox game pass pc and mincraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i got xbox game pass pc and got mincraft on it and got acount and now my pass ended and if i buy mincraft in store do i have all my stuff on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rasmus kry, Jan 28, 2025.

  1. rasmus kry
    rasmus kry Guest

    xbox game pass pc and mincraft


    hello i got xbox game pass pc and got mincraft on it and got acount and now my pass ended and if i buy mincraft in store do i have all my stuff on server and my name and my stuff in mincraft if i buy it agian whit same microsoft store account bec i logged in and it no where to be found on mojang

    :)
     
    rasmus kry, Jan 28, 2025
    #1
  2. Djn1111 Win User

    Xbox games to pc

    So the purchase of Microsoft mincraft on Xbox alone is not able to be accesses on Microsoft PC?

    How much is the is the game pass ?

    Seems not right for an array of reasons.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

    xbox game pass pc and mincraft

    Hi there Rasmus, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    Yes, your Minecraft nickname will be preserved, and you should also keep your items on the servers where you play. If you purchase the game, your account will remain the same, even though you will now be playing with the purchased game instead of through PC Game Pass. Don't worry.

    Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. jayden bradley Win User

    minecraft for pc

    i dont have games pls mincraft for free in my pc
  5. Gopiu1626 Win User

    I want to add mincraft java and bedrock redeem code in reward (not game pass)

    I want to add mincraft java and bedrock redeem code in reward (not game pass)
    Fop72727
  6. PCunrecognized Win User

    will minecraft ever have unlimited terrains or other new features in tu11

Thema:

xbox game pass pc and mincraft

Loading...
  1. xbox game pass pc and mincraft - Similar Threads - game pass mincraft

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...