Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PenGwevara, Jul 29, 2019.

1. PenGwevara
    PenGwevara Guest

Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription anymore and i really dont wanna pay the 30€, is there any way
    to get it back or cant i get it back because its a subscription and its "our fault" we didnt cancel it?

Also if it wasnt clear, its my paypal his account was running on since i thought 1€ was no back deal for the 3 months testphase and he doesnt have Paypal on his own, so basically my bank account was debited from his subscription which i dont want to pay

:)

PenGwevara, Jul 29, 2019
  2. bullmarquez g Win User

I have the same problems and your answers dont work
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

To get a refund on a subscription you need to sign in with the Microsoft Account you brought it with and go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/

1. Click Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel.
    2. Under Payment settings, click Cancel.
    3. If you qualify for a refund, you will be prompted to choose between don’t charge my subscription again or end now and get a refund. If you don’t qualify for a refund, then you will only see the don’t charge my subscription
      again
      option.

If you still want to submit a refund request after you’ve cancelled your subscription, go to
    xbox.com/refund, select “subscription” as the refund reason and enter the details of this purchase to generate a refund request.
  4. {Parity} Win User

5. RodrigoFrazão Win User

XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription right away

I cancelled the recurrent billing, it even pointed to the right end date (1 month from now on).

The odd thing is that after i cancelled the recurrent billing my 3,99 payment that was showing there just disappeared and got a warning saying "Your Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription ends in less than a week - Ativate Recurrent Billing" while stating at
    the same time "Expires in less than a week on 23/07/2019" for some reason since today is the 24th and i still had the subscription because i PAID for it.
  6. Georges C. Win User

i would like to cancel a subscription

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Aranka, to cancel your Game Pass subscription, you must follow the instructions in the link below.

Xbox subscription cancellation and refunds

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today - Similar Threads - Game Pass paid

2. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  3. My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...: I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's taking longer than we expected and it went...
  4. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  5. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  6. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  7. Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged: tried getting xbox game pass card was charged Yy cc1a764d-0c90-4b85-b94a-c37e593051e0
  8. Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...
  9. Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?: Hi everyone. I pay for gamepass and I have paid for all my digital games. Now, any time I try to play games I've spent my money on, xbox tells me there has been an error or that I need to sign...
  10. I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...: I recently paid for game pass but it said i put in the wrong information even thought it was right so when i checked my Billing account it says i paid for it twice its not even in my account now...