Xbox game pass on PC updating and downloading issues!

Discus and support Xbox game pass on PC updating and downloading issues! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had issues with downloading and updating Forza Horizon 5 and my friends downloaded it without any issues...We started playing AOE 4 yesterday and now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JovanDrljaca, Nov 30, 2021.

1. JovanDrljaca
    JovanDrljaca Guest

I had issues with downloading and updating Forza Horizon 5 and my friends downloaded it without any issues...We started playing AOE 4 yesterday and now an update arrived for only 1 of my friends and he cant play with us anymore because he cannot download the update while non of us got the update....we tried all "troubleshooting" techniques that you guys posted and of course non of them worked.What up?!?

:)

JovanDrljaca, Nov 30, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. K3ll007 Win User

Xbox game pass on pc not launching some games

I've got the same issue, but I cant even launch any games. I have game pass and at the top of the Xbox app, there's a link that redirects me to download an optional update for windows. But, on my pc I have no download optional updates in my settings so I can play the game pass I just paid for.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Can't download battlefront 2

Hello Mehmet C, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues downloading Star Wars Battlefront 2 via Game Pass for PC.

First make sure Star Wars Battlefront 2 is included in the list of games available to download and play through Game Pass for PC. You can check this by checking the game catalog in the Xbox app (or the Game Pass website) to make sure the game is available for download.

Make sure you have the updated Xbox app on your PC. Updates may fix known issues and improve app functionality. Visit the Microsoft Store on your PC and check for updates for the Xbox app.

Also make sure your Game Pass subscription is active and in good standing. If there is a problem with your subscription, you may not be able to download or play games included in Game Pass. You can check the status of your subscription on the Game Pass website or in your Microsoft account settings.

If you are experiencing connection or download issues, try connecting to a different internet network to rule out connectivity issues. You can also restart your router or modem to reestablish the network connection.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC 0x80070005 ERROR

Hi rodriBCNs,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with installing games on your PC using Xbox Game Pass for PC. Have you attempted to download any other games?

Please keep us updated.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话)[Metro Exodus (Windows) is currently not available in your account. Error code: 0x803F8001 (if you need it)]

Hi yumeyumeko,

Thanks for your post. I understand you purchased Xbox Game Pass and are experiencing issues with downloading Metro Exodus on PC. Have you attempted to install any other games provided by Game Pass?

Please keep us updated.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass on PC updating and downloading issues! - Similar Threads - game pass updating

2. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  3. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  4. When will Microsoft update Game Pass Servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft update Game Pass Servers?: I pay money for a cloud gaming service from Microsoft, a Fortune 13 company, and all I get is endless wait times. Why should I keep my subscription? In the marketplace of entertainment if any...
  5. Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC: Hello, Farming Sim 22 has released an update version 1.13. My buddy was able to update the game on his xbox console, and the dedicated server has seemed to update as well. I have read past...
  6. resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...: Subscription shows active as I've just paid yet quests are locked 46be2d9d-7d0e-421d-8c7e-f254b79b4415
  7. since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...: since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now. a4e3c7ad-2658-4d1e-baca-a470ae8e37b8
  8. Game Pass for PC not allowing installs or updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC not allowing installs or updates: I've seen this question posted for several years, and I've tried several different methods people have suggested for fixing this, but nothing has worked. Destiny 2 dlc won't install, it won't...
  9. Why wont my new gamertag update for xbox game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my new gamertag update for xbox game pass?: I just changed my gamertag and when i open fable 2 it shows my old name and when i sign in it just simply says i cant connect to xbox live and doesnt load any of my data but i can play back 4...
  10. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...