Xbox Game Pass on PC suddenly not recognizing external media
Discus and support Xbox Game Pass on PC suddenly not recognizing external media in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a 256gb SSD in my computer, so I needed extra space for games. I have a 512gb Samsung microSD that stays in my laptop 24/7. I moved a bunch of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by [Auto], Mar 13, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox Game Pass on PC suddenly not recognizing external media
Loading...
-
Xbox Game Pass on PC suddenly not recognizing external media - Similar Threads - Game Pass suddenly
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - family member suddenly unable to download games
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox Game Pass Ultimate - family member suddenly unable to download games: Long story short, my son is listed as a family member on my account, and has had no issues downloading games previously, until tonight. Now he's getting a message saying his subscription has... -
My Game Pass Ultimate suddenly stopped working on my phone.
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Game Pass Ultimate suddenly stopped working on my phone.: Everywhere I look on the app it is saying to upgrade, but I already have it. My subscription is active and up to date. I was able to play this afternoon just fine, but now suddenly I can't access... -
My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden
in XBoX Games and AppsMy game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden: Every time i try to play halo infinite i get a prompt saying "Looks like you have to renew your xbox game pass." I have tried resetting my console 3 times. I have checked my game pass ultimate... -
I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it
in XBoX Games and AppsI was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it: I can’t play the game even though I bought DLC and it comes with game pass b3440665-8632-4d77-bf4b-ba50d637966a -
Can't play game pass games offline like before all of a sudden.
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't play game pass games offline like before all of a sudden.: I recently renewed my game pass ultimate, i don't have internet so i borrow some from a buddy to download some games and i go home. I get home to play my new games and none of them can be played,... -
Forza Horizon 4 all of a sudden needs Xbox game pass
in XBoX AccessibilityForza Horizon 4 all of a sudden needs Xbox game pass: hello, In October I bought the digital version of Forza Horizon 4 and everything worked fine. Now all of a sudden I get the error message that I have to renew Xbox game pass?... -
Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible
in XBoX Sales and PromoXbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible: I get the "no longer eligible message" when I visit Get Xbox Live Gold for Just $1 yet I have both Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass at the moment. The last time I was able to view the quests was...