xbox game pass on my surface laptop

Discus and support xbox game pass on my surface laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What kind of controllers can i use to play Xbox games on my surface laptop? Also, do I even need a controller or can I play using my mouse and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JigmayLungkara, Dec 19, 2021.

  1. xbox game pass on my surface laptop


    What kind of controllers can i use to play Xbox games on my surface laptop? Also, do I even need a controller or can I play using my mouse and keyboard?

    :)
     
    JigmayLungkara, Dec 19, 2021
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    xbox game pass on my surface laptop

    If the game is native to the PC virtually all of them should support mouse and keyboard. If you are streaming Xbox games via the cloud, many of them require a controller
  3. Gabriel DeMaria Win User

    How do I play Fallout 4 DLC on xcloud?

    It is the same account I used on my Xbox. I am currently using my Surface Go laptop to stream the game.
  4. Mijusu Win User

    xbox app can't find my xbox one

    Same issue for me. It does not work with my laptop but it does work with my Surface 2. Both connected to same Wi-Fi network.

    Tried with laptop xbox app v. 27.28.XXX and 28.4.XXX (beeta)

    Surface have v. 24.26.XXX
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Overcomplicated Portables

    They already several steam deck style portables like the ROG ally that will play game pass PC games and access the cloud

    If you wish a Microsoft branded device, Surface has many laptops to choose from
  6. amcercas Win User

    Windows 10 Games Cannot Sign Into the Xbox Account

    I also have this problem. In my surface 3 I can't login the games marked "xbox", but the ones marked "xbox live" work fine. In my laptop they all work fine.
Thema:

xbox game pass on my surface laptop

Loading...
  1. xbox game pass on my surface laptop - Similar Threads - game pass surface

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Xbox Game Pass app v2306.38.531 crashes at start on Surface Duo (1)

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass app v2306.38.531 crashes at start on Surface Duo (1): The Xbox Game Pass app for Android crashes at start on a freshly set up Surface Duo (1st generation) with the latest Android 12 OS update from the end of May 2023 as well as the latest app update...